Las Terrazas Designer Luxury
Las Terrazas Designer Luxury
This chic, beautifully decorated three-bedroom residence is nestled on 2070 square feet in the coveted Cabo Corridor and offers some of the most incredible vistas Cabo has to offer! During your stay, you’ll experience unsurpassed privacy and serenity as you enjoy the incredible perks of this unparalleled location and Las Terrazas community!
Featuring elegant and designer furnishings, the spacious layout of this home is filled with locally-inspired art pieces, combining a sense of authenticity with lovely luxury. The plush sofa in the living room is the perfect spot for an afternoon nap, or for engaging in casual conversation while the master chef gets to work in the kitchen. The kitchen has everything you need to whip up a delicious meal, which can then be enjoyed at the elegant, wooden dining table.
Each of this property’s three bedrooms is minimalist in design with stunning fixtures and plush, luxurious bedding that will soothe you as soon as you lie down. The master bedroom features a lavish king-sized bed, and the next two bedrooms have a queen bed and two twin beds respectively. Before bed, spend some time relaxing with a tropical cocktail on your private balcony, enjoy sweeping vistas of the sunset over Cabo!
The location of this magnificent home offers great proximity to the very best that Los Cabos has to offer. Being less than a ten-minute walk from some of Cabo’s most gorgeous and pristine beaches, you’ll spend the majority of your time basking in the sun with your toes in the sand. When you want to relax a little closer to home, this residence has access to a wonderful pool and hot tub, where you can refresh after a day of exploring or adventure!
In the Corridor, you’ll be close to both the vibrancy and excitement of Cabo San Lucas as well as the historic town of San Jose del Cabo, with its plentiful shops and traditional culture. Fine dining is close at hand, from local taco joints to elegant and upscale experiences. Make sure you partake in some of the amazing outdoor experiences that await you, such as golf, snorkeling, whale watching, hiking, and so much more!
A trip to this incredible residence in Cabo means a stay spent in utter serenity!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2070 square feet, 193 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
25 minutes by car
Mountain and ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Frank Arnold Gallery (15 minutes) - This gorgeous art gallery in town features several interesting exhibits.
- Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve (2 hours) - Dive or snorkel the day away at this ecological wonder!
- Whale Watching Tours - Experience these majestic animals up close and personal.
- Palmilla Golf Club (5 minutes) - Visit this amazing golf club, famous for 27 holes of amazing play and spectacular vistas!
- Wild Canyon Adventures (10 minutes) - Wild Canyon offers travelers a diverse array of adventures to choose from!
Places of Interest
- Playa Palmilla (6 minutes) - Sink your toes into the soft, white sand and delight in the crystal clear turquoise waters, stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Iglesia de San Lucas and Town Square (25 minutes) - This beautiful iglesia features stunning architecture!
- Baja Brewing Company (15 minutes) - Located in the historic district, this brewery offers delicious artisan craft beers.
- San Jose Estuary (15 minutes) - This marshy freshwater lagoon stretches for over 2000 acres.
- La Lupita Taco and Mezcal (15 minutes) - This rustic-chic restaurant features delicious signature tacos and craft beer.