Chester, United Kingdom
The Chester Grosvenor Hotel (HS)
You are booking a standard room for two people through a collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrades are available for an extra cost.
This award-winning 5-star hotel boasts a Michelin-starred restaurant and individually decorated rooms with bathrobes and Bose CD players. Guests can relax in the spa's Thermal Suite, complete with herb sauna and steam room.
All of the luxurious rooms have their own individual colour scheme, and feature large, comfortable beds. Rooms also include Sky channels, a DVD player, and free WiFi.
With a Michelin star and 4 AA Rosettes, Simon Radley serves exceptional gourmet cuisine with a seasonally changing menu and over 1000 wines. La Brasserie offers informal cuisine and coffees amongst Parisian decor.
The Spa at The Chester Grosvenor features 5 luxury treatment rooms providing a wide range of relaxing treatments. Guests can also enjoy the steam room, salt grotto, and foot baths.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS.
If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The booking is for a standard double room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
25 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- The Spa at The Chester Grosvenor features 5 luxury treatment rooms providing a wide range of relaxing treatments. Guests can also enjoy the steam room, salt grotto, and foot baths.
- Chester is home to the oldest still in use racecourse in the country - The Roodee - once the site of a massive Roman harbour, now a glamarous venue that plays home to a thriving horse racing and...
- Upton by Chester Golf Course - All who play here comment on the excellent natural landscape and sculpting of this wonderful course. The course offers a fair test to golfers of all levels.
Places of Interest
- Chester - A city full of historic treasures you must see. The city is home to the most complete City Walls in Britian dating from the Roman occupation 2,000 years ago built to protect the city.
- The hotel is less than 5 minutes’ walk from both Chester Cathedral and Grosvenor Park. On one of Chester’s historic shopping streets, the hotel is next to the Grosvenor Shopping Centre.
- Ellesmere Port - Get up close to Awesome Sharks at Blue Planet Aquarium and see real scuba divers in our daily feed shows in the Aquatheatre.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility