Virginia Beach, Virginia
Croatan Beach House
Croatan Beach House
For the beach trip of a lifetime, there’s no better spot than the equally exciting and gorgeous Virginia Beach! This lively and vibrant six-bedroom oasis sits on 6000 square feet of incredible beachfront property, and is waiting to offer you and your family a tropical paradise beyond belief!
The main floor of this spectacular home hosts the living room, kitchen, and dining room, all featuring a rustic, tropical feel while still exuding luxury and modernity. Cool, tile flooring extends through these areas, which are characterized by light, wooden paneling, and bright pops of color at every turn. The stunning décor and sea-inspired artwork truly give this home a nautical feel! After a day at the beach, gather around the stone fireplace, resting in lavish and plush furniture as you enjoy a movie on the massive flat screen.
When dinner rolls around, head to the kitchen and let the master chef get to work whipping up some delicious surf and turf that everyone can enjoy! A shining breakfast car and elongated dining table provide plenty of dining space for everyone, and the modern appliances in the kitchen are sure to help you cook something tasty! For a wonderful sea breeze as you dine, head outside to the spacious deck, where you’ll find a lovely alfresco dining set up.
If you head downstairs, you’ll find another lounge space that the kids will definitely make their own! Featuring an eclectic mix of nautical and pirate-themed décor, this space offers a massive flat screen television and plenty of space to lounge. There’s even a great little bar area so the adults can have fun too!
After a day of hot sun and crashing surf, there’s nothing better than having a plush and inviting bedroom to return to. This lovely home offers six stunning retreats that are sure to delight! The spacious master suite offers a lavish king-sized bed, outfitted with crisp linens and plush bedding. The master bath is en-suite, and features a gorgeous, bright blue tile design! The next bedroom has a king-sized bed and sits just around the corner from a private bathroom. The next two bedrooms have queen-sized beds, the next two twins, and the final bedroom offers a bunk bed. You’ll love the vivacious and brilliant colors in all the bedrooms, perfect for an oceanfront getaway.
The outdoor living space at this lovely beach property is the very best that Virginia Beach has to offer! On the top deck, you’ll find a plush and comfortable lounge area as well as an outdoor dining table if you head downstairs. The kids will adore the refreshing waters of the pool, and the amazing beachfront location makes it easy to move back and forth between the shore and the house. Spend summer evenings rocking in the rustic rocking chairs on the upper deck as you gaze out over striking and colorful sunsets.
Virginia Beach is the perfect spot for your next family beach trip, featuring more than enough activity to keep travelers of all ages entertained! Spend your days at the beach enjoying the sun and surf, or explore the gorgeous nature parks and sites in the area. The Boardwalk, with its lively atmosphere and ambiance, is just a quick drive away, and there are plenty of delicious and family-friendly restaurants around for dinner.
For a beach trip the whole family will love, head to this incredible Virginia Beach home!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 6000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Bunk, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Norfolk International Airport (ORF), Richmond International Airport (RIC)
35 minutes by car (ORF), 2 hours and 15 minutes by car (RIC)
Activities of Interest
- Military Aviation Museum (25 minutes) - This unique museum offers a look at the aviation history of the United States.
- Neptune's Park (10 minutes) - Neptune's is the best place for a free, outdoor summer concert.
- Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle (5 minutes) - Enjoy a scenic stand-up paddleboard adventure at Rudee Inlet!
- Surf and Adventure Co. (20 minutes) - Take a one-of-a-kind kayak dinner tour at sunset!
- Virginia Beach National Golf Club (20 minutes) - Packed with challenging layouts and gorgeous views!
Places of Interest
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk (7 minutes) - For people watching, shopping, dining, and more, head to the boardwalk!
- Bay Back National Wildlife Refuge (30 minutes) - Here, visitors can enjoy hiking, biking, canoeing, fishing, and more!
- Cape Henry Lighthouse (20 minutes) - From the top tower, enjoy sweeping views of the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean.
- Doc Taylor's and Seaside Market Lounge (8 minutes) - Whether you're craving a brunch filled with southern comfort, or want to play cornhole on a hot summer evening with a drink, Doc's is for you!
- Becca's (10 minutes) - Becca's is the go-to dining destination for delicious garden-to-table fare.
- 40"+ TV
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer