Predator Ridge - Home to Okanagan's Best Golf!
Predator Ridge – Home to Okanagan’s Best Golf!
Life in the Okanagan Valley is filled with sunshine, world-class wineries, and the best golf in all of Canada! There’s no better place to experience all the amazing things the valley has to offer than the incredible Predator Ridge community. This gorgeous and welcoming three-bedroom home sits on 1550 square feet, and is perfect for your next golfing getaway!
Featuring charming and classic decoration, this beautiful home offers a stylish open layout, filled with an eclectic mix of gorgeously designed furniture. The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all encompassed in one space, making it easy to pour a glass of wine in the kitchen and head straight to the plush sofa, where you can gather around the earthy stone fireplace, enjoying a roaring fire and casual conversation.
The state of the art kitchen offers crisp and clean countertops, providing plenty of room for meal preparation. Guests can enjoy a cool glass of wine or cocktail at the breakfast bar while watching the master chef at work, and this space is also perfect for your morning cup of coffee. Enjoy meals together at the rustic wooden dining table with seating enough for six. If the weather permits, enjoy your meals alfresco under the charming veranda.
Each of the three bedrooms is comfortably decorated in soothing colors, creating a clean and uncluttered nightly retreat. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, while the next two bedrooms have a queen-sized bed and two twin beds respectively. All bedding is superb and plush, providing warmth when the nights get a bit cooler.
During your stay, you’ll absolutely love the vibrant, thriving community of Predator Ridge, where you’ll have access to amazing activities and amenities. The resort focuses on health, vitality, and wellness, offering an indoor-recreation facility that features a fitness center and indoor pool and hot tub. For outdoor activities, there are plenty of beautiful hiking and biking trails onsite for nature lovers to enjoy, as well as outdoor yoga platforms to help you get in touch with your inner Yogi while looking out over gorgeous views. Onsite dining options are available to you, offering culinary creations that will delight your taste buds!
Consistently regarded as two of the best courses in Canada, Predator Ridge should be at the top of any golf lovers list. Both of the 18-hole courses provided, the Predator Course and the Ridge Course. offer championship level play and amazing views. Along with these two courses, you’ll have access to a world-class practice facility, award-winning golf academy, and so much more. A stay at this magnificent home provides you the opportunity to perfect your game on some of the most amazing courses in the world!
This lovely home also is the perfect home base from which to explore the stunning Okanagan Valley, home to scores of award-winning wineries and some of Canada’s most gorgeous weather. Okanagan Lake provides excellent swimming and water activities in the summer, and in the winter months you’ll find plenty of ski resorts nestled amongst the rolling hills. If you choose to venture off the community grounds for dinner, the Okanagan Valley is full of five-star, delicious restaurants, featuring local wines to sample with dinner.
For the golf getaway of a lifetime, head to Predator Ridge!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1550 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Kelowna International Airport - YLW
25 minutes by car
Private deck with nature views!
Additional fee to use the indoor recreation facility, including the indoor pool and hot tub:
$8 per adult
$4 per child (ages 6-12)
Children ages 5 and under are free
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Predator Ridge Golf Resort (5 minute walk) - Just one of many astounding courses in the area, Predator Ridge offers a challenge for even the most seasoned of golfers.
- MOJO Wine Tours (15 minutes) - Experience the delicious wineries found in the Okanagan Valley!
- Allan Brooks Nature Centre (15 minutes) - Learn more about the distinct ecosystem that surrounds Okanagan!
- Greater Vernon Museum & Archives (15 minutes) - With surprising large collection of interesting artifacts, this local museum is a hidden gem for history buffs.
- Atlantis Waterslides (25 minutes) - This is the perfect break from the heat on hot sunny day!
- Kingfisher Helisking (5 minutes) - Skiing daredevils can take a leap of faith with Kingfisher Heli for the ultimate big mountain experience in our almost 300,000-acre tenure that has terrain for every powder seeker.
- Pickelball (20 minutes) - Combining elements of tennis, badminton, and table tennis, pickleball is the perfect afternoon activity.
Places of Interest
- Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery (20 minutes) - Enjoy a tour of Western Canada's oldest distillery.
- Davison Orchards Country Village (20 minutes) - Purchase fresh, local produce and enjoy the delicious items made in the bakery.
- Planet Bee Honey Farm & Meadery (15 minutes) - Learn about the amazing world of the honeybee.
- Kalamalk Lake Provincial Park (25 minutes) - With fantastic hiking trails and stunning views, this lovely park presents an opportunity to get back in touch with nature.
- Intermezzo Restaurant and Wine Cellar (15 minutes) - This delicious restaurant pairs an incredible international wine list with hearty Mediterranean dishes.
Home at Predator Ridge
Both golf courses challenging scenery breathtaking.Walking distance to Sparkling Hills Resort. Access to fitness centre and classes. Food at golf clubhouse very good Very pleasant staff course. Short drive to Vernon. Beautiful house layout very comfortable.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility