Central Park South Views in New York City!
Central Park South Views in New York City!
Spend your next getaway to the big city within the hallowed halls of the Hampshire House, a beautiful and exclusive Art Deco building facing stunning views of Central Park. Walking distance to everything you need to see in New York, this incredible one-bedroom, 2200 square foot residence is the perfect retreat!
Resting within an architectural icon, this sweeping and spacious home provides unobstructed, picture-perfect views into the treetops of Central Park. Decorated with high-end art and luxury furnishings, no detail has been overlooked when it comes to comfort. The uniquely large living room offers a plethora of comfortable seating for guests, and the small kitchen allows for easy and casual cooking. Dine together at the pristine, white dining table, situated overlooking lush greenery.
The secluded and tranquil bedroom provides guests with the same striking views as the rest of the home. With a king-sized bed and premium, resort-quality bedding, you’ll have no problems drifting off in the city that never sleeps! Multiple closets create a private dressing area leading up to the bedroom, creating the exclusive feel of a personal suite. If you require extra sleeping space, there's a sleeper sofa in the office space!
The Hampshire House is a gorgeous, extremely exclusive full-service building. Three doormen, a daily maid service, laundry room, fitness center, and gorgeous lobby are all offered to ensure your stay in New York is as comfortable as possible. Everything you need will be at your beck and call!
With one of the most coveted locations in New York City, you’ll be within easy walking and subway distance to everything you want to see! The very best restaurants in the city, including Marea and Rue 57, are within walking distance, making it easy to enjoy a night on the town and then saunter back to your beautiful safe haven. During the day, you’ll have an easy walk to the likes of Broadway, Times Square, the MOMA, and of course the lush greenery of Central Park. Everything special about New York City is right at your fingertips!
For a getaway filled with wealth and opulence in New York, the Hampshire House is the only choice!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
4 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
1 hour by car (JFK), 40 minutes by car (LGA)
Unobstructed views of Central Park!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional daily maid service is available for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Museum of Modern Art (10 minute walk) - Experience the magic of one of the most amazing modern art museums in the world.
- Broadway Shows (10 minute walk) - See an incredible show on the great White Way!
- 5th Avenue Shopping (20 minute walk) - The upscale shops of 5th Avenue are just a quick stroll away!
- The High Line (20 minute subway ride) - This elevated greenway offers stunning views of the city.
- Shakespeare in the Park (25 minute walk) - Walk through the greenery of Central Park to the open-air Delacorte Theater to enjoy a professional Shakespearean show.
Places of Interest
- Central Park - Explore this magnificent green space in the heart of New York City, just across the street from this marvelous home!
- Marea (4 minute walk) - This high-end Italian eatery features seafood and homemade pastas in a chic setting.
- Exhale Spa (1 minute walk) - This spa features soothing treatments and barre and yoga classes.
- Brooklyn (45 minutes) - Take the subway to Brooklyn for the day and explore this booming, trendy neighborhood.
- Rue 57 (5 minute walk) - With a unique combination of French brasserie fare and sushi and sashimi, the food here does not disappoint.
Best location in NYC
This spacious apartment is overlooking central park and has probably the best location in the city. Walk to some of the best dining and shops the city has to offer. Large apartment with lots of room! ”
Outstanding luxury hotel in Manhattan
Spacious apartment with Central Park view. Beautiful interior and great (but pricey) services. Unique wellness facilities, incl. indoor pool, a rarity in NYC”