Luxurious Montreal Flat Facing Lafontaine Park
Luxurious Montreal Flat Facing Lafontaine Park
This picturesque flat is nestled on 2970 square feet directly in front of Montreal’s very own Central Park, Lafontaine. Featuring two bedrooms and located in la Plateau Mont-Royal, one of Montreal’s most coveted neighborhood, this stunning flat is perfect for your next getaway!
This unique flat was constructed before 1900 and retains much of its historic character and charm in its design. The original woodwork of the old build can be found in the home, but you’ll also find an extensive renovation, including modern amenities in the kitchen and living room. The living spaces are bright and open, with plush and comfortable furniture set against a pristine white backdrop.
The dining room and kitchen are situated in the same space, creating a lovely spot for entertaining guests and cooking dinner as a family. While the rest of the home boasts old world charm, the kitchen is sleek and modern, featuring a polished, large center island and silver barstools where you can settle in with a glass of wine and watch the master chef at work. If the weather permits, there’s a charming alfresco dining set up in the garden that’s perfect for the summer.
This beautiful home is ideally suited for couples, with two private bedrooms that offer a queen and king bed respectively. Each bedroom features high-end linens and bedding, and each full bathroom has soothing, heated floors and ample amounts of space to primp and preen. The queen bedroom, located in the basement ,is set in an earthy, unique brick-walled room, sure to offer seclusion and comfort.
Just north of downtown Montreal, La Plateau sprawls from the edge of the emblematic mountain to the colorful, tree-lined streets that provide beauty and ambiance. This amazing neighborhood is the nerve center of Montreal’s trendsetting cultural scene, and home to a unique, multicultural mix of bustling shopping strips and charming cafes. Often regarded as the hippest place in the city, you’ll love exploring tastefully decorated eateries, beautiful art galleries, and vintage shops. Make sure you explore Mile End, where you’ll find shops, delicious bites, and next level-lattes – not to mention authentic, Montreal-style bagels!
Experience Montreal from the vantage point of this trendy, eclectic neighborhood.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2970 square feet, 276 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport - YUL
30 minutes by car
Views of Lafontaine Park!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Mile End Shopping (10 minute drive) - Fashion thrives on Montreal's most famous shopping street.
- Atwater Market (20 minute drive) - Interact with locals and peruse the stalls at this riverside market.
- Mile End Food Tour (10 minute drive) - Treat yourself to the culinary classics of Montreal on this spectacular food tour.
- Biodome (15 minute drive) - Learn about Canadian ecosystems and hang out with adorable animals!
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (15 minute drive) - With famous names and big ticket items, this amazing museum is worth a stop!
Places of Interest
- Plateau Mont Royal - Walk around and marvel at the gorgeous architecture and trendy vibe of your beautiful neighborhood!
- Lafontaine Park (1 minute walk) -This lush park sits just outside your front door!
- La Banquise (1 minute walk) - Try their poutine, some of the best in the city!
- Basilique Notre-Dame (10 minute drive) - Enjoy one of the most ornate gothic faces in the world at the church where Celine Dion got married!
- Nora Gray (15 minute drive) - Enjoy fine Italian cuisine in a trendy, hipster space!
- Au pied de cochon (7 minute walk) - Enjoy Chef Martin Picard’s hearty Québécois fare, starring foie gras & pork,
- L'Express (9 minute walk) - You'll love this iconic Parisian-style bistro serving refined food.
WE LOVED La Fontaine Montreal Flat!
From the moment we booked this home the host was fabulously helpful and gracious. We could tell from the pictures that this was a very well appointed home in all respects and we were NOT disappointed. The flat is beautiful inside and out and the location on the park is perfect. Great location right in the middle of Montreal and restaurant choices in all directions. We would like to try to go back we liked it so much. We highly recommend you add this to your destinations list. Montreal is a beautiful city. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet