Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Ocean View Suite at Rosewood Mayakoba
Ocean View Suite at Rosewood Mayakoba
***Please note the photos present depict a standard suite. Decor and design may vary.
Surrounded by emerald jungle and sandy white beaches, this luxury residence on the Riviera Maya offers you a rare look into the luxury and beauty of one of Mexico’s most beautiful resorts. Featuring one bedroom and residing on 1530 square feet, this incredible, ocean view suite offers magnificent vistas and unparalleled topical elegance.
This expansive suite offers panoramic views of shimmering ocean waters and sits just across from the beach, one of the best locations in the resort! The bright, open layout of the main living areas is filled with a mixture of sleek design and traditional fixtures. The bedroom features a plush, king-sized bed and is connected to a spacious bathroom with a rain shower and soaking tub. The rooftop terrace has a refreshing plunge pool, and offers stunning vistas of the Caribbean for miles! The sunbed will serve for the perfect spot for an afternoon siesta or for star gazing at night.
Located just north of Playa del Carmen, Rosewood Mayakoba rests in the heart of a 1600 acre luxury resort enclave. Surrounded by pristine beaches and lush jungle, you’ll be captivated by the serene natural beauty as well as the incredible amenities. Spend your days lounging by the massive pool, a cool, tropical cocktail in hand. Reflect on the excitement of the day with an afternoon in the spa or a run in the fitness center, perfect for some rejuvenation before dinner. With many delicious restaurants on site, you’ll never even have to leave this remarkable slice of paradise.
A journey to Playa del Carmen is easy from this amazing resort. Known as one of the Riviera’s trendiest cities, this beach town’s streets are brimming with authentic local shops, delicious restaurants, and exciting nightlife. With so many incredible reefs to explore, snorkeling and scuba diving are a must, and make sure you try your hand at deep sea fishing as well. Mayan ruins are a quick day trip away, and golf lovers will adore the plethora of amazing courses nearby.
Spend your next trip to Mexico wrapped in deluxe luxury at the Rosewood Mayakoba!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1530 square feet
3 guests maximum
Cancún International Airport - CUN
45 minutes by car
$150/night resort fee to cover the following services;
-24-hour concierge services
-Golf cart service on call throughout the property
-Daily housekeeping (two times per day), nightly turndown service
-Complimentary Nespresso coffee bar in each suite, along with an assortment of teas.
-Fresh fruit bowl replenished daily
-Pool service daily
-Complimentary access to the gym and spa with towels, robes, and slippers
-Full beach service with complimentary water equipment such as kayaks, paddleboards, snorkels, etc.
Activities of Interest
- Snorkeling and Scuba Diving - Playa del Carmen features access to some of the best diving spots in the Western Hemisphere.
- Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya (20 minute drive) - The area's golf courses are equal parts picturesque and challenging, especially this course at the Hard Rock!
- Xcaret (25 minute drive) - This eco-park functions as a Yucatán-style Disney World!
- Akumal Bay Sea Turtles (40 minute drive) - Swim with these majestic creatures in sparkling blue waters, just a short drive south of Playa del Carmen!
- Tulum Mayan Ruins (1 hour drive) - Visit these amazing ruins up close and personal!
Places of Interest
- La Quinta Avenida (15 minute drive) - This pedestrian walkway runs parallel to the shore and offers a plethora of shopping options to enjoy!
- Rio Secreto (30 minute drive) - Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person!
- Coralina Daylight Club (20 minute drive) - Channeling the glamour of Las Vegas, Carolina offers party hungry travelers a place to go.
- Parque Fundadores (20 minute drive) - For a relaxed afternoon, visit this park to enjoy the Voladores de Papantla, an ancient ritual still performed today.
- El Fogon (15 minute drive) - This open-air eatery features delicious Mexican fare and an authentic feel.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo