West Quoddy, Canada
Nestled on 2000 square feet at Quoddy Head, this beautiful four-bedroom cottage overlooks stunning vistas of the Eastern Shore of Nova Scotia. This wondrous home presents the perfect summer retreat, where visitors can escape the bustle of the city and reconnect with natural splendor.
The interiors of this home boast tranquility and rusticity, creating an inviting and spacious floor plan. Hardwood floors extend through the home. Plush sofas and chairs surround the high definition television, and the floor plan easily extends into the dining room and kitchen, creating a perfect space for entertaining. Grab a glass of wine and settle in at the elongated breakfast bar while you watch the master chef whip up something delicious in the open concept kitchen.
Each of the four bedrooms features subdued hues and soothing décor, with lovely linens that will help you drift off to sleep after a long day of exploring. Each bedroom features a plush, queen-sized bed. The two and one-half bathrooms are modern and sleek in design, offering a comfortable spot to unwind from the day.
While the interiors of this home are welcoming and comfortable, nothing beats the positively gorgeous outdoor living and splendor surrounding the property. You’ll love spending cool mornings out on the porch, sipping on your morning coffee as you look out over beachfront views. If you’re lucky, you might even spy a passing deer or other forms of wildlife. At night, gather around the fire and listen to the soothing sounds of the night.
Nova Scotia presents reflection and tranquility as well as an ocean playground to discover and explore. Visitors to Quoddy Head will explore by land or kayak the miles of white sand beaches on the newly created 100 Wild Islands Trust. With rolling green hills, high and rugged sea cliffs, and the wind whipped shoreline, adventurers will have blast taking in the stunning scenery. After you get back from a day of exploring, hop in the sauna to unwind, contemplating whether your next meal will include world-famous Nova Scotia lobster or Digby scallops!
Nova Scotia awaits to welcome you with stunning natural beauty and serenity!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Halifax Stanfield International Airport - YHZ
1 hour and 40 minutes by car
Atlantic Ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Cabot Links Golf Course (3 hour drive) - You'll love the amazing views and beautiful fairways.
- Kayaking - Your charming home sits in the kayaking capital of Nova Scotia!
- Domaine de Grand Pré (2.5 hour drive) - Spend some time sampling wines from this amazing region.
- Tour Annapolis Royal (3.5 hour drive) - If you're looking for something spooky, tour the oldest English graveyard in Canada by candlelight.
- Skyline Trail (4 hour drive) - Spot some wildlife and take in the incredible views!
Places of Interest
- 100 Wild Islands (30 minute drive) - The 100 Wild Islands wilderness, untouched white sand beaches, idyllic sheltered coves, and dramatic, windswept headlands welcome the intrepid wilderness paddler or sailor.
- Sherbrooke Village (45 minute drive) - Sherbrooke Village depicts a typical Nova Scotian village from 1860 to pre-WW1. With approximately 80 buildings, most with costumed interpreters, it is the largest Nova Scotia Museum site.
- City of Halifax (2 hour drive) - You'll love exploring the city that dates back to the early 1700 and contains many historic buildings and fortresses.
Beautiful Nova Scotia Home!
My family of four loved the Quoddy Head home! We only used the downstairs bedrooms and could have easily fit a few more friends or family members upstairs. The property is very private and overlooks the water.... with a short path down to the deck and sauna. We used the canoe (there were also kayaks) and explored the shoreline and islands. My boys waded in the chilly water and warmed up in the sauna afterwards. We had a blast and felt like we were truly on our own family retreat. The owner was extremely helpful & gave us wonderful suggestions as to where to go & what to see. What a magical place! We loved it! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet