Grand Luxxe Residence Two Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Grand Luxxe Residence Two Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This gorgeous two-story space features a first floor featuring a gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table, living room, bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and laundry room with washer and dryer. The terrace includes a plunge pool, dining table, daybed, and two armchairs. The unit’s second floor offers a TV area, full guest bathroom, bedroom with king-size bed, and bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. This unit also includes 3 TVs. Occupancy: 6 adults, 2 kids.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 usd on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Spring break in Grand Luxury
Our family of four spent a fantastic week in luxury at Vidanta. Highly recommend. Description and pictures doesn't do this resort justice. Clean, beautiful, and safe. Covid testing process was easy and fast. We did not venture off the resort because we focused on being pool and beachside throughout our stay, however, concierge service can pretty much accomodate any requests and were very attentive. Absolutely stunning views. The 2 story loft/condo was perfect and all of the walking paths and bridges explored throughout the resort were daily highlights. All the pools and restaurants were open and the food was excellent. Cannot wait until next year! ”
Spectacular PLACE for famileis
Its an incredible place for big families, the apartment its all luxury and all the amenities at the resort wonderful, they have a very complete supermarket inside the property, a very nice trip!!”
Hats off to Vidanta and Grand Luxxe. Everything you would expect in a 5 star property. The covid protocols were exceptional; felt safer here than at home. Felt sorry for the staff; they wore their masks at all times, even when serving drinks while we are tanning. I'll be back !!”
Lovely suite but concerned about COVID measures
The two bedroom loft unit that we stayed in was fabulous however we did have a few issues. The dishwasher didn't work properly. They sent maintenance in twice and told us that they would be replacing the dishwasher that day or the next morning but it never did happen. There was a problem with the dryer which was fixed very quickly. When we checked in we had to sign an agreement stating that we would wear masks any time that we were outside our unit however as we moved about the resort we found that probably less than 10% of the guests were wearing masks which was definitely a concern! We agreed to go to the sale presentation breakfast provided that masks were worn and social distancing was observed. The sales rep assigned to us did not have his mask covering his nose and mouth and despite asking him to put it on properly he didn't do it. On the way to the breakfast we were passed by two other sales reps who did not have masks. At that point we decided to cancel and return to our suite. The resort website talks a lot about the safety precautions that they are taking but there was no enforcement on site. As a result we ate all of our meals in our suite and did not venture out to any of the pools. It was a little disappointing. Other than that we enjoyed our stay and found the staff to be friendly and helpful.”
This was our 2nd time we visited Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta. We had 2 different units and they were fantastic. We will definitely return”