San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
San Miguel Contemporary Home with an Old World Flare
San Miguel Contemporary Home with an Old World Flare!
Situated on 6500 square feet in one of San Miguel’s most exclusive and premier locations, nestled just off of Juarez Park. Designed by an award-winning San Miguel architect, this stunning four-bedroom features an open-concept that draws from natural inspiration, creating a bright and spacious feel that you’ll love.
The interiors of this designed home feature a sleek and modern tone that pairs effortlessly with more rustic, natural pieces, such as the great stone fireplace and the indoor garden that serves as a lush centerpiece to the home. Beautiful pieces of artwork are scattered across the walls, creating a sophisticated ambiance as you relish in the warmth of the fire and sip on delicious wine.
The gourmet kitchen is large and spacious, creating a place where every culinary aficionado will feel right at home. With sleek and polished surfaces, there will be more than enough room for many hands to help in the kitchen. A center island doubles as a breakfast bar, perfect for watching the master chef at work or for sipping on your morning coffee. After the dishes are done and the state of the art appliances wiped down, take the elevator to the rooftop terrace for sensational views of the city at night as you gather around the outdoor fire pit.
This gorgeous home features three master suites along with a separate casita, offering four bedrooms in total. Each of the three master suites has a fireplace and private terrace, offering plenty of luxury and serenity. The casita is a full apartment within the house, featuring its own bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
Considered one of the most gorgeous cities in Mexico, San Miguel de Allende is an attractive, cosmopolitan area that offers an intriguing history and culture for guests to explore. Spend your days wandering the cobblestone streets, taking in the incredible architecture and amazing sites around you. El Jardin, the main plaza, is a great place to get a feel for the area as you people-watch from a local café. Botanical gardens and nature preserves are ripe for exploring during a leisurely afternoon or head to a market to get a sense of local craftsmanship and style. When the sun goes down, San Miguel offers more than enough delicious restaurants serving up authentic Mexican fare, and exciting nightlife to keep you busy afterward.
Explore the enchanting cobblestone streets of San Miguel and experience the romance!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6500 square feet
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Del Bajío International Airport (BJX), Querétaro International Airport (QRO)
1.5 hours by car (BJX/QRO)
This lovely home comes with a housekeeper who works five and a half days a week. This service comes included in your stay, but please note that it is customary to tip!
Activities of Interest
- Fabrica La Aurora (15 minute drive) - An old textile mill turned art enthusiast's paradise, you'll love this diverse selection of pieces.
- Escondido Place (25 minute drive) - Enjoy relaxing in this natural thermal pool, surrounded by scenic natural beauty.
- Cañada de la Virgen (50 minute drive) - Tour this sprawling historic site, where you'll find seven ancient pyramid structures.
- La Esquina Toy Museum (10 minute drive) - Handcrafted toys abound at this incredibly unique museum for kids of all ages.
- Museo Historico de San Miguel de Allende (5 minute drive) - A famous officer's childhood home serves as the base for this amazing historical museum.
Places of Interest
- Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel (5 minute drive) - This towering parish features intricate pink pinnacles that break through the skyline.
- El Charco del Ingenio Botanical Garden (15 minute drive) - El Charco features a plethora of natural splendor.
- El Jardin (6 minute drive) - Located in the heart of the city, the main plaza features shops, cafes, and plenty of culture.
- La Posadita (5 minute drive) - Boasting one of the best locations in San Miguel, excellent service accompanies hearty Mexican fare.
- Cafe Firenze (6 minute drive) - Dine on some of the best Italian fare in town!
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet