Bodden Town, Cayman Islands
Inhale, exhale and arrive at Evolution, a seven-bedroom, seven-bath villa on a wide stretch of natural beach in the charming village of Bodden Town. Return to simple luxury in a shabby-chic coastal interior where every window offers a sweeping view of blue water beaches—including those in each of the seven oceanfront bedrooms.
Evolution is situated on over 250′ of beach near one of Cayman’s most famous cemetery beaches. Wander the secluded shoreline and discover what it’s like to have the beach almost to yourself, or rub elbows with islanders at local spots like fresh-seafood favorite Grape Tree Café.
A long, open floor plan with sea-facing windows and waterfront outdoor living spaces mean you’ll never have to take your eyes off the scenery. Choose from two king-size master suites, four queen-size suites and a slumber party haven that sleeps 8 with two full-over-full bunks.
Bedroom 1 (ground floor): Ocean view, master suite with open plan bathroom, 1 king bed, ocean-view soaking tub, ocean-view shower, private water closet, double sinks, hair dryer, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, Sonos sound system, safe, sliding doors to pool deck.
Bedroom 2 (ground floor): Ocean view with 1 queen bed, ensuite bath with walk-in shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, Sonos sound system, sliding doors to pool deck.
Bedroom 3 (ground floor): Ocean view with 1 queen bed, ensuite bath with walk-in shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, Sonos sound system, sliding doors to pool deck.
Bedroom 4 (ground floor): Ocean view with 1 queen bed, ensuite bath with walk-in shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, Sonos sound system, sliding doors to pool deck.
Bedroom 5 (ground floor): Ocean view with two full bunks over full, ensuite bath with tub/shower combo, one sink, hairdryer, TV with U.S. cable, Sonos sound system and X-Box One gaming system, sliding doors to pool deck. Bathroom accessible from great room.
Bedroom 6 (ground floor): Ocean view with 1 queen bed, ensuite bath with walk-in shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, Sonos sound system, sliding doors to pool deck.
Bedroom 7 (ground floor): Ocean view, master suite with open plan bathroom, 1 king bed, with ocean view soaking tub, walk-in shower, private water closet, double sinks, hair dryer, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, Sonos sound system, Safe, sliding doors to pool deck.
Half Bath (pool deck): Sink + toilet.
Dining: Dining room seats 10. Kitchen bar seats 6. Outdoor dining seats 20.
• Whole house central air conditioning
• Free high speed Wifi
• Bath amenities (shampoos,
conditioners, lotions and soaps) and hair dryers
• Beach towels and small cooler provided
• Various board games & books
• Keurig, Nespresso and drip coffee makers provided (with a small • starter kit of coffee pods, teas, • sweeteners, and cream)
• Dry spices, bath tissue, paper towels, laundry and dish detergent
• Iron & board
• Apple TVs in select rooms
• Spa robes and slippers in every adult bedroom
• Washer & Dryer (2 sets)
• Full kitchen with gas range, double ovens, double 48” refrigerator and freezer with icemakers, separate ice maker, microwave, toaster, cookware, dishes & utensils, 2 dishwashers, beverage chiller in island
• Various small appliances
• Sonos sound system in every room and exterior spaces
• 7 iPads and 1 Google Chromebook provided for guest use
• Satellite/cable television in select rooms
• Local telephone and Magic Jack to call U.S. and Canada
• Filtered water with RO
• Private heated infinity pool
• Shaded gazebo
• Outdoor shower
• Outdoor kitchen with propane grill, sink
• Outdoor speakers
• Stand up paddleboard
• Landscape lighting
• Various pool/beach toys
• Hot tub
• Children’s playground
• Video door bell system
Included Staff and Services
• Concierge service (assistance with rental cars, boat charters, and all other reservations)
• Three cleanings are included: before arrival, after departure, and one mid week clean for stays of five days or longer
Optional Staff and Services (at additional cost)
• Villa attendant/butler service
• Private chef
• Daily maid service
• Grocery pre-stocking
• Liquor/wine delivery
• Private airport transfer and car service
• VIP airport fast track
• Massage and spa services (in villa or outside spas)
• Yoga and personal training
• Children welcome
• Events allowed (ask for villa event policy)
• Smoking outside only
• Minimum age limit for renters (24 years old)
• No pets allowed
• Wheelchair inaccessible (but we will attempt to assist or accommodate limited mobility guests if possible)
Single Family Home with 1 level
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 5000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Bunk, Queen, and King
20 guests maximum
Owen Roberts Intl. Airport
20 minutes by car
Direct beach access and ocean view
THIRDHOME guests will be required to pay a mandatory $100 per day Villa Resort/Concierge Fee in addition to the standard exchange fee.
Activities of Interest
- Coral Gardens - One of the Cayman’s best barrier reef snorkeling spots, Coral Gardens is home to an abundance of marine life, including fish of all shapes, sizes and colors.
- Eco Tour - Learn about our environment, hand-feed stingrays, snorkel with sea life and visit some of the island’s most beautiful locations that you can’t reach by car.
- Motor Museum - Located in West Bay, the Cayman Motor Museum is home to over 80 rare, exotic and classic cars and motorbikes from around the world..
- Horse back riding - Gentle, well-trained horses will carry you along the pristine beaches of Grand Cayman, either by day or under the moonlight.
Places of Interest
- The historic Mission House—located in Bodden Town, Grand Cayman—is a small museum managed by the National Trust of the Cayman Islands (visits are by appointment only).
- Seven Mile Beach - This world-famous beach is consistently rated one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, Seven Mile’s gorgeous, clear waters and white sand make it a picture-perfect place to be all days of the week.
- Pedro St. James is a National Historic Site and a window into the Caymans as they were in the 18th century. Watch a show in the 3D multi-sensory theatre, taste local cuisine at the on-site cafe, and take a tour of the 300-year-old Great House.
- Turtle Farm - Cayman’s largest land-based attraction, The Cayman Turtle Centre. Must-see exhibits include turtle touch tanks, a breeding pond (home to matriarch turtles weighing up to 500 pounds) and more.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo