Park City, Utah
Grand Summit Ski-In/Ski-Out
Grand Summit Ski-In Ski-Out
The jewel of a ski-in/ski-out resort indulges guests with an outdoor heated pool, gourmet dining and warm, inviting gathering areas. Nestled on 600 square feet, your beautiful one-bedroom property sleeps four guests in total with the help of a sleeper sofa, and offers a wonderful spot from which to enjoy Park City!
The Grand Summit Hotel sits majestically in the heart of the Resort Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, exceptional ski-in/ski-out location, attentive service, and livable luxury. It has the variety to suit the most diverse families and groups, with 350 lodging options including hotel rooms, studios, one, two, and three bedroom suites and expansive luxury penthouses.
This gorgeous one-bedroom property features sleek and modern furnishings that will relax you and soothe your aching muscles after a day on the slopes. There is a small kitchenette that provides simple services for snacking indoors. The bed is plush and covered with lavish linens, perfect for relaxation after a day of skiing.
From the moment you arrive at the covered porte cochère of the Grand Summit, our staff is dedicated to making your stay here at Canyons an exceptional experience. Whether you need to relax in our warm and inviting grand lobby after a long travel day, or you are inclined to get out and enjoy the outdoors as quickly as you can get checked-in, our concierge and bell staff are at your service.
Of course, there is no shortage of amenities,--all rooms have color televisions (flat screen), terry-cloth robes (available on request), coffee makers, hair dryers, iron & board, down comforters, alarm clock, and CD player/stereo. Many rooms have balconies, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and full kitchens with service for eight people featuring GE Profile appliances and granite countertops. High-speed wireless internet access (Wi-Fi) is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Our outdoor heated pool is the place to relax. If your adventures exploring the outdoors wear you out, try a relaxing massage or indulge yourself with a luxurious spa treatment from the Canyons Resort Spa and Health Club. Dining options include The Farm, Red Tail Grill and First Tracks Cafe.
Enjoy a week in luxury at Grand Summit in Park City!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 600 square feet
4 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
40 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park CIty Sleigh RIdes (4 minute walk) - Take a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride through Willow Draw, complete with snug blankets and scenic views.
- Red Pine Adventures (4 minute drive) - With snowmobile trips in the winter and horseback riding tours in the summer, you're sure to have an adventure!
- Canyons Golf - Canyons Golf wonderfully uses the sweeping terrain to its advantage, providing lovely vistas and challenging play.
- Park City Resort (10 minute drive) - Park City Mountain Resort has something for every snow enthusiast, from snowboarders to skiers!
- Union Pacific Rail Trail (15 minute drive) - Enjoy scenic vistas of Park City and the surrounding nature!
Places of Interest
- Canyons Village at Park City - A former site of the Olympic Games, you'll be blown away by the amazing skiing, shops, and restaurants.
- Utah Olympic Park (10 minute drive) - Wander around through beautiful scenery, and take the tour so you can see where the athletes train!
- Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter (10 minute drive) - You can walk, bike, or even cross country ski your way through the stunning scenery of Swaner.
- Wasatch Brewery (15 minute drive) - This popular brewery serves up local craft brews paired with delicious American bar food in a casual atmosphere.
- Park City Main Street - lots of shops, restaurants, and night clubs.
You May Also be Interested In
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo