The Ravouna 1906 Hotel (HS)
The Ravouna 1906
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
The Ravouna 1906 is one of two very well preserved Art Nouveau buildings in Pera, and has an important place in the history of Istanbul. The rooms are decorated with vivacious furniture and especially woven fabric.
Each room has either a sea or city view and feature a stylish interior, with a flat-screen satellite TV and air conditioning. They also have their own private bathroom which comes with a hairdryer, custom towels and bathrobes of turkish origin.
The hotel is in an excellent central location just a 10 minutes walk from the historic Galata Tower, which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants. Istanbul Modern Art Museum is also just a short distance from the hotel, with other major attractions such as the Hagia Sophia and Sultan Ahmed Mosque within just 2 miles.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Istanbul Atatürk Airport (IST)
40 minutes by car
Istanbul city views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Grand Bazaar (30 minutes walk) - Go shopping at one of the largest and oldest markets in the world.
- Topkapı Palace (15 minutes by car) - Explore this enormous 15th century palace now turned museum.
- Bosporus - Take a boat trip down this narrow waterway which divides the 2 continents of Europe and Asia.
Places of Interest
- Hagia Sophia (15 minutes by car) - Visit this stunning former Byzantine church and mosque, now museum with stunning mosaics.
- Sultan Ahmed Mosque (15 minutes by car) - Built in 1616, take a trip to this spectacular historic mosque.
- Galata Tower (10 minutes walk) - Go up this 5th-century medieval stone tower for some wonderful views of the city.