Lazy V Ranch - Driving distance to Grand Targhee and Jackson Hole!
Lazy V Ranch
For the adventure-filled getaway of a lifetime, escape to this remote, rustic retreat! This charming, four-bedroom cabin sits on 1900 square feet and offers access to every kind of outdoor undertaking you could imagine! Close to amazing national parks in the summer and ski resorts in the winter, the world is your oyster!
Offering guests a true log cabin experience, this lovely abode offers comfort with a spice of luxury! The main living room centers around a grand, stone fireplace, radiating warmth in the winter months and creating the perfect spot to gather at the end of the day. With high, cathedral-like ceilings, sunlight floods in, glancing off the wood-paneled walls.
The living room easily extends into the kitchen, well equipped with whatever you’ll need to make hearty, homemade meals for everyone. Modern appliances and plenty of room allow for multiple hands to help in the kitchen, making dinner a true family affair! Enjoy your meals together at the rustic wooden dining table.
With four comfortable bedrooms, this cabin ensures you’ll have a homey, rustic retreat to return to at the end of your journey of the day. With wooden frames and warm bedding, you’ll feel impossibly cozy, snug in your bed as you easily drift off to sleep. One room features a king-sized bed while the others each have queens.
Surrounded by unparalleled natural beauty, this home offers easy access to some of the greatest national parks in the world. Yellowstone is only two hours away, and Grand Teton National Park only 45 minutes. In the summer, Victor offers an incredible championship golf course for lovers of the game, and in the winter there are amazing ski options close by, Grand Targhee and Jackson Hole. Around your home, there are plenty of opportunities to explore the area by hiking, horseback riding, and more.
Escape into your natural surroundings at this lovely log cabin home!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Jackson Hole Airport - JAC
1 hour by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Grand Targhee Resort (30 minute drive) - Explore the excellent terrain options and this amazing ski resort.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (45 minute drive) - Snowboarders and skiers will love being so close to Jackson Hole!
- Bagley's Teton Mountain Ranch (10 minute drive) - This working ranch offers plenty of tours to choose from, including trail rides by horseback and elk tours!
- Headwaters Golf Club (15 minute drive) - This championship course is carved out of stunning natural scenery.
- Teton Valley Lodge Fly Fishing (20 minute drive) - Whether you're a veteran angler or new to the sport, this outfitter offers great guides to help you.
Places of Interest
- Yellowstone National Park (2 hour drive) - Hike through Yellowstone for some of the most dramatic natural scenery in the world.
- Grand Teton National Park (45 minute drive) - Encompassing the Teton Mountain Range, this stunning national park is great for hikes.
- Grand Teton Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious craft brews and seasonal food trucks in a relaxed setting.
- The Brakeman American Grill (10 minute drive) - Everyone will love the burgers at this family-friendly eatery.
- Spoons Bistro (10 minute drive) - A favorite among locals and visitors, this lovely eatery exudes rustic elegance.
Amazing vacation Stay
We had a wonderful stay at the Lazy V Ranch, the location is amazing and there was so much to do and see there, I would highly recommend staying here!”
Lazy V Ranch
Nice place-and nice owners!”