Le Mas de L'Appie
Le Mas de L'Appie
This stunning old seven-bedroom farmhouse property is located in the southeast of France, set in the tranquil country town of Auribeau Sur Siagne on 4400 square feet, just a short distance north of the well-known port town of Cannes. It has fantastic views of the green hills of Tanneron and is just 15 minutes away from the beach Mandelieu La Napoule.
The home benefits from excellent large living spaces, all following a pristine white theme. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a large breakfast table, whilst there are two separate living spaces, one large for the whole family and the other slightly smaller with a fireplace to relax by.
There are seven bedrooms and between them share four bathrooms. Five of the rooms have queen sized beds and the other two rooms have two twin beds each, allowing for up to 14 guests in total.
The outside area of the home is a true paradise. As you step out of one of the wide opening doors from the rear of the home you'll be greeted by the wonderful sights, sounds, and fragrances of the beautiful garden. There's an outside dining table on the large patio with seating for up to eight and a pair of sun loungers to relax on.
As you head down either set of stairs towards the lower patio and garden you'll find the inviting waters of the 13x6.5 meter swimming pool and barbecue area.
A week at this deluxe home in the southeast of France is sure to impress, with its secluded and peaceful location plus its close proximity to famous port cities like Cannes and Nice to explore, as well as all of the glamorous French Riviera beaches to unwind on.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4400 square feet, 409 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport (NCE)
30 minutes by car
Green hills of Tanneron
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Nice (40 minutes by car) - Spend a day at the stunning city of Nice, with options to visit such as the castle, a number of art museums or alternatively spend the day relaxing on the beach.
- Siagne (15 minutes by car) - The Siagne is a river that passes through the Var and Alpes-Maritimes just a short distance from the home and is a great place to go hiking.
- Parc naturel régional des Préalpes d'Azur (30 minutes by car) - Another excellent location for a hike, with lots of hiking trails through forest.
Places of Interest
- Promenade de la Croisette (30 minutes by car) - Take a trip to Cannes and explore this stunning coastal town, with an excellent shopping scene down the promenade.
- Waterfalls of Saut du Loup (30 minutes by car) - Visit this wonderful waterfall with a view point go get a great picture!
- Musée international de la parfumerie de Grasse (15 minutes by car) - Explore the town of Grasse and visit the fragrance museum which showcases the history and manufacturing of perfumes.