Casa de Angel
Casa de Angel
Located in the magical city of San Miguel de Allende, the stunning Casa de Angel is the perfect combination of old world colonial charm and new world amenities. Perched on 5000 square feet high above the city lights, this spectacular five-bedroom has undergone extensive renovations, making it one of the most luxurious on the block. Sitting right in the middle of Mexico’s art and cultural hub, you're sure to have an incredible time.
Richly appointed, this exceptional home features hand-made furnishings, fabrics, and artwork. The living room is spacious and bright, with plenty of room for everyone to gather after a long day filled with exploring galleries, snacking at charming cafes, and taking in the beauty of the city. Local artwork fills the walls, accentuating the authenticity of the home and the beauty of the city. The gourmet kitchen offers more than enough modern amenities to whip up delicious meals, and you have the option to hire a personal chef if you’d like to try something more authentic! Five fireplaces can be found throughout the home, sure to keep you toasty warm if the night gets a bit cool.
This exquisite home sleeps ten guests in five bedrooms, all outfitted with luxurious bedding and amenities. There are four king bedrooms in all and one room with two twins, perfect for children. Let the silky smooth quality of the linens soothe you to sleep after a long day of exploring.
While the entirety of the home is astounding, the most magical part has to be the third-floor terrace. Equipped with its own kitchen and charming gazebo, you’ll love spending warm evenings up here dining alfresco and taking in sweeping, spectacular vistas of the city, lake, and mountains. After walking all day, there’s nothing better than a rejuvenating soak in the hot tub, and when the sun goes down the fire pit is the perfect spot from which to take it all in.
Casa de Angel features an incredible location in San Miguel, walking distance from most landmarks and only minutes from El Centro. Stroll down cobblestone streets taking in San Miguel’s exciting blend of historic architecture and modern sophistication through its art galleries, museums, and cafes. You’ll love trying different restaurants at night, sampling the authentic and delicious culinary scene the city has to offer.
Start your journey into the magnificent beauty that is San Miguel de Allende!
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Twin
10 guests maximum
Querétaro International Airport - QRO
90 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional manager, cook, and sight-seeing assistance are available for an additional fee.
Check out the following Youtube video for the property manager's travel company as Daniel and his team make the Casa de Angel experience intimately world-class.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whHJU6t3WiM
Activities of Interest
- Fabrica La Aurora (15 minute drive) - An old textile mill turned art enthusiast's paradise, you'll love this diverse selection of pieces.
- Escondido Place (25 minute drive) - Enjoy relaxing in this natural thermal pool, surrounded by scenic natural beauty.
- Cañada de la Virgen (50 minute drive) - Tour this sprawling historic site, where you'll find seven ancient pyramid structures.
- La Esquina Toy Museum (10 minute drive) - Handcrafted toys abound at this incredibly unique museum for kids of all ages.
- Museo Historico de San Miguel de Allende (7 minute drive) - A famous officer's childhood home serves as the base for this amazing historical museum.
Places of Interest
- Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel (7 minute drive) - This towering parish features intricate pink pinnacles that break through the skyline.
- El Charco del Ingenio Botanical Garden (15 minute drive) - El Charco features a plethora of natural splendor.
- El Jardin (10 minute drive) - Located in the heart of the city, the main plaza features shops, cafes, and plenty of culture.
- La Posadita (7 minute drive) - Boasting one of the best locations in San Miguel, excellent service accompanies hearty Mexican fare.
- Cafe Firenze (6 minute drive) - Dine on some of the best Italian fare in town!
We had an amazing stay at Casa de Angel in San Miguel. This home has a fantastic view from the rooftop deck and is a short walk to downtown and cathedral. The host lined us up with Daniel who picked us up at the QRO airport and took us back. The host was very responsive and made sure our stay was five star. ”
I took a group of 5 ladies to stay at Casa De Angel for a week in January. We had the most amazing time. I can’t say enough about the house, host and staff in this short review. We all felt very safe the entire time while visiting which was an initial concern never having traveled there before. The host arranged a cook to prepare breakfast every morning which I would highly recommend. It is very inexpensive and well worth it. She set a beautiful table to start the day with a large fruit bowl and whatever our group requested the day before. Then we were all on our way for the days adventure. Some of those adventures included going on a Hot Air balloon ride at sunrise, horse back riding through rocky rivers and canyons, had lunch prepared over an open fire pit after the ride was over, went to the hot springs soaked in mineral water and had massages, food tours, mescal tours, visited the artisan street markets, ate at wonderful restaurants for every meal and just had an all around wonderful time. These adventures were booked through Daniel Hernandez who also did our airport transfers from Leon in a nice, large van. He made our trip super special and was willing to accommodate us at every turn!! The host has a wonderful crew taking care of their guests and have poured so much love into the house. The house was well taken care of with everything you need at your finger tips. I will be requesting to go back this summer with my daughter and would be beyond thrilled to stay at Casa De Angel!”