Sea Island, Georgia
Sea Island Paradise
Sea Island Paradise
Set in the gorgeously serene River Club in Sea Island, this private three-bedroom enclave is situated on 2400 square feet along beautiful marshes. Offering seclusion and peace, but just a short stroll or bike ride to the Cloister and Sea Island Beach Club, this stunning residence provides coastal luxury at its finest.
Pass through the private gate, through the expertly landscaped courtyard and find yourself in a luxurious residence like no other. Your eye will immediately be drawn to upscale furnishings and immaculate spaces, all set against a backdrop of exquisite marsh and river views. The heart pine floors and crisp white walls are enhanced by exposed overhead beams, paneled walls, and an open, light-filled floorplan. You’ll love the designer touches in the living room, centered around a granite fireplace. Grab a book from the plethora of bookcases and settle in for a leisurely afternoon with a classic!
The well-equipped kitchen provides a positively gourmet space to perfect your culinary craft! State of the art appliances are at your disposal, such as a four-burner Thermador gas range with a griddle and wine cooler. The dining area is incredibly elegant, with an antique inlaid table beneath a shaded wrought iron chandelier. After dinner, everyone will love gathering on the screened-in veranda, perfect for watching spectacular sunsets over the marsh.
With three marvelous bedrooms, each guest will have a stunningly serene retreat to return to each evening. Upstairs, the spacious master suite is a true oasis, with a private fireplace, plenty of seating, and a king-sized bed with a unique caned headboard. The adjoining master bath provides double sinks, a vanity, and steam shower. The second upstairs bedroom features a queen-sized bed and daybed, as well as access to a charming balcony overlooking the palm trees below. The main floor guest suite offers a king bed, crafted from repurposed planks, and a private bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower.
Outside, step into a southern paradise with a tiled patio and plenty of bench seating. A gas grill is available for your use, perfect for an afternoon barbecue as you take in breathtaking views of marsh framed by pines, palms, and magnolias. You’ll enjoy unparalleled panoramic marsh and river views due to this property’s unique positioning on The Point!
With five miles of private beach running along the Atlantic Ocean, the possibilities at Sea Island are endless. Kayaking, sailing, swimming, and more are available to you, so adventurers are sure to get their thrills! When you’re done with the beach, three swimming pools are available for your relaxation at the Beach Club, where you can cap the day with a poolside cocktail. Delicious seafood restaurants are close by, so make sure you have your fill of delectable eats!
Combine an ideal location with all the beauty nature can provide in Sea Island!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, King, and Queen + Twin
8 guests maximum
Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK), Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
35 minutes by car (BQK), 4 hours and 40 minutes by car (ATL)
Beautiful sunset views over the river and marsh!
For use of the Sea Island amenities, guest members will pay a mandatory charge of $40/adult/day. This fee is heavily discounted for guests of the host member as non-club members are typically subject to $150/adult/day. This fee covers access to all Sea Island amenities, such as the Beach Club, tennis access, pool access, beach access, and more.
Activities of Interest
- Coastal Biplane Tours (10 minute drive) - Experience the coastal beauty of St. Simons from an eagle-eye view!
- Coastal Georgia Charter Fishing (5 minute drive) - Specializing in family-friendly fishing charters, you'll love heading out on the water and casting a line with this company!
- St. Simons Colonial Island Trolley Tours (20 minute drive) - Learn more about the history of the island while aboard a historic trolley.
- Jekyll Island Dolphin Tours (35 minute drive) - Head to Jekyll Island for the day to get up close and personal with these amazing sea creatures!
- The Lodge at Sea Island Golf Club (15 minute drive) - This gorgeous, five-star coastal course offers a challenge for golfers of every skill level.
Places of Interest
- The Cloister at Sea Island (10 minute walk) - With fine dining, a soothing spa, and so much more, the Cloisters will pamper you endlessly!
- Fort Frederica National Monument (15 minute drive) - Explore one of the very first known sites of the British Colonies.
- Sea Island Beach Club (10 minute walk) - With three lavish swimming pools and endless opportunity for outdoor adventure, the beach club is perfect for a day near the waves!
- Beach (10 minute walk) - The beach is great for a family day in the sun!
- Southern Tide Restaurant (10 minute walk) - Dine overlooking the dunes of Sea Island Beach at this delicious seafood establishment.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility