Selong Selo Elevated Villa
Selong Selo Elevated Villa
Lombok is an island in the West Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. It forms part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east. Lombok stands out thanks to its superb beaches, colorful culture, and breathtaking mountains and waterfalls, and this marvelous one-bedroom, 1000 square foot villa is the perfect retreat in paradise!
Set in the Jabon hills and overlooking Selong Belanak bay, the spacious open-plan designs will have you enjoying the breath-taking sunset views from every area of your villa.
European manufactured from ecologically sustainable building materials, the Kayu Collection Villas evoke a sense of simplistic modern luxury throughout the home. The main living area is a very neat and tidy interior with a sharp design as the kitchen and living room combine.
Just the other side is the Master Bedroom, with a queen size bed facing the huge windows to outside allowing plenty of natural light in and providing for excellent views as you start your day.
Heading outside, the balcony has a well designed white patio area with a well-fitted pool to one side and to the other a wooden table and chairs to enjoy a drink a bite to eat under the Indonesian sun.
Nestled into the exclusive private enclave of the Jabon Hills, Lombok's most sought after destination awaits. With its private pool, featuring natural timber and stone, it imbues the minimalist contemporary design with an indigenous touch. Huge sliding windows and private open-air decks eliminate the boundaries between you and nature, offering panoramic views that stretch to the end of the ocean.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
3 guests maximum
Lombok International Airport (LOP)
40 minutes by car
Stunning forest and Indian Ocean views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Fees may apply to some amenities and requested activities. Inquire at the Concierge for assistance.
Housekeeping Charges at $54 per day and $18 for Breakfast per person per day.
Activities of Interest
- Explore Lombok's southern coastline, with breathtaking turquoise bays, world-class surfing opportunities and massive headlands.
- Blessed with exquisite white-sand beaches, epic surfing, a lush forested interior, and hiking trails through tobacco and rice fields, Lombok is fully loaded with equatorial allure.
- Mataram (1 hour by car) - Explore what is Lombok's largest city, with a population of half a million you'll be sure to find an array of shops and local restaurants.
Places of Interest
- Gunung Rinjani (1 hour by car) - Go up Indonesia's second-highest volcano where at its summit, you will find hot springs and a dazzling crater lake.
- Gili Islands - Take a boat trip to three exquisite droplets of white sand sprinkled with coconut palms and surrounded by coral reefs teeming with marine life.
- Pura Lingsar (1 hour by car) - Built in 1714, visit this temple compound, the holiest in Lombok, nestled beautifully in lush rice fields.