ABOVE - Pinnacle Estate
ABOVE - Pinnacle Estate
This stunning six-bedroom Texan estate sits on a spacious two acres in Westlake, one of the most coveted areas in the city! Stretching over 4900 square feet, you’ll adore the dramatic layout of this contemporary home, providing excellence and a polished feel to your stay. Just minutes away from downtown, you’ll feel immersed in all the action, even as you luxuriate in complete serenity!
Designed by world-renowned architect Bernardo Pozas, this estate features a magnificent style you won’t get enough of. Pristine marble floors extend through the main living spaces, pairing well with soaring, floor-to-ceiling windows that bathe each space in natural light while allowing you a good look at the marvelous views outside. You’ll love luxuriating on the plush, leather sofa, a glass of wine in hand as you reminisce on the day.
The kitchen is exquisite, completely gourmet, and outfitted with everything you’ll need on a night when you’re not experiencing Austin’s exploding culinary scene. The open design invites everyone in to take advantage of sleek, state-of-the-art appliances, sure to cook everything to perfection. Grab a front-row seat at the spacious breakfast bar, situated underneath a sparkling chandelier, and watch the master chef at work!
When it’s time to call it a night, drift off to sleep in one of six amazing bedrooms. The fabulous master suite features a plush, king-sized bed and incredibly master bath. There are three more bedrooms in the main house, and you’ll also have access to a private casita. The casita is perfect for small families, with two spacious bedrooms along with a kitchenette and living room.
Outside, a sprawling natural oasis greets you, boasting unparalleled tranquility paired with modern amenities that will stun you. Dive into the deep blue waters of the lap pool before lounging in one of many sun loungers as you catch some rays. While the indoor kitchen is superb, nothing beats the outdoor kitchen. Let the grill master fire up the gourmet barbecue as you enjoy the big game on the outdoor television and sip on an ice-cold beer. You’ll love enjoying this terrific outdoor space late into the night!
With access to a vibrant and unique downtown scene as well as miles of gorgeous natural beauty, Austin is a great spot to visit for all types of travelers. Golfers will love the access to amazing courses, while shoppers might be more inclined to find themselves on South Congress Avenue visiting an upscale boutique. Whether you prefer to spend your time hiking, listening to live music, or dining out on authentic Mexican cuisine, Austin has something for everyone!
There’s no better Austin home than the Pinnacle Estate!
With ABOVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ABOVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
Estate with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4900 square feet, 456 square meters
King, 2x Queen, Queen, King, Queen, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
20 minutes by car
Neighborhood and lush, green nature views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Austin City Limits (20 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Barton Springs Pool (10 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- Mount Bonnell Hike (20 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- The Color Inside (35 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- Austin Country Club (20 minute drive) - Designed by Pete Dye, this gorgeous course features a challenging layout.
Places of Interest
- Desert Door Distillery (30 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- Suerte (25 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine made from a fresh mix of Texas ingredients.
- Jester King Brewery (25 minute drive) - Beer enthusiasts flock to this hip brewery for free tours and seasonal brews.
- South Congress Avenue (15 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- Carpenters Hall (10 minute drive) - Enjoy true Texas comfort cuisine with hearty fare such as schnitzel and burgers.
Lovely stay at the Pinnacle Estate!
What a beautiful more so ‘stunning’ home! We all enjoyed our stay & were well taken care of all through the week. All my guests slept so well too and woke fully refreshed. The outdoor kitchen and pool is a fabulous space. Thank you!”