SeaNet Co. Yachts - Absolute 60 Fly “Vai Alla Grande”
Newport Beach, California
SeaNet Co. Yachts - Absolute 60 Fly " Via Alla Grande"
*Important Note* SeaNet stays are only 6 day stays. The dates provided will reflect a Thursday - Thursday week. However, you will only be staying with SeaNet for a Thursday - Wednesday week. All Keys and Fees will accurately reflect 6 day stays.
Vai Alla Grande is built for luxury, providing you unmatched comfort as you explore the beautiful West Coast. The generous and hospitable crew will ensure you spend each day at sea pampered and relaxed.
The “Absolute 60 FLY” is not only a luxury boat of 60 feet like others but, more than the others, she wishes to please those who love to tan in the sun and entertain family and friends thanks to the three dedicated sunbathing and gathering areas, one in the bow and two on the flybridge.
Vai Alla Grande demonstrates “Absolute Innovation” styling with the largest in-class 3-stateroom and 3- bathroom layout. The Absolute 60 FLY features a large entertainment foredeck area, with seating and sunpad, and the luxurious cabins deliver top-notch quality ensuring a relaxing and fun filled adventure!
It was engineered for your comfort, your eyes, your company: wide areas invite you to enjoy together the Absolute 60 FLY experience. Besides the perfect weather, great surf, and picturesque sunsets, experience the many charms of Newport Beach, CA. Dock near one of the many harbor front promenades and enjoy wine tasting, local eateries, shopping and the Balboa Fun Zone. Or, take advantage of the largest recreational bays on the west coast with fishing, paddle boarding, and other water sports activities.
Explore other great destinations like Laguna Beach, San Diego, Long Beach or Catalina Island. The Absolute 60 FLY has room for 12 people and overnight accommodations for 6 of your friends and family.
Onboard Activities include: Paddle Boards
Yacht with 3 levels
3 cabins, 3 heads, 60 feet long
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport - SNA
20 minutes by car
Views of the Ocean
Provisioning and Other Fees
Provisioning Fees will be budgeted at a base cost of $1500/day. This would include crew, an allocation of fuel and basic provisions. Extra costs will be required for premium provisions and transient moorage. Upon completion of the voyage a statement will be provided with summary of actual expenses against budget that can be settled or refunded.
Activities of Interest
- Surfing - Test your skills at one of San Diego's most popular pastimes!
- Dock near one of the many harbor front promenades and enjoy wine tasting and local eateries.
- Visit one of the most marine protected areas of California and enjoy some Whale Watching.
- Take advantage of the largest recreational bays on the west coast with fishing, paddle boarding, and other water sports activities.
Places of Interest
- Disneyland - Your kids will love the magical feeling of experiencing Disneyland!
- Balboa Peninsula - Vist the Balboa Peninsula and Pier to enjoy some fun activities such as the Balboa Fun Zone and fine eateries.
- Access to paddle boards, snorkeling gear, and fishing equipment will make for a fun few days during your stay on the yacht.