Enjoy island luxury at this one-bedroom penthouse, perfect for a couples retreat to the romantic beach town of Waikiki! Situated on 600 square feet, this lovely residence has been renovated with all the comforts of home and sits just walking distance from one of the very best beaches in Hawaii.
Decorated with tropical delights, nothing will be better than coming home to your charming living room and decompressing on the comfortable sofa after a long day of exploring the city, surfing, or relaxing on the beach. Have a blast at night preparing your favorite home cooked meals in the fully-equipped kitchen, and dine at the charming breakfast bar or lovely dining table. As the day winds to a close, sip on one more tropical cocktail in the living room before retiring to the spacious bedroom, offering a plush, king-sized bed that will make you feel as though you’re sleeping on a cloud.
Aqua Palms Waikiki offers plenty of amazing amenities for you to take advantage of during your stay, allowing you to have a true aloha experience. On the second floor, spend warm days in the wading pool or basking in the bright Hawaiian sunshine on a plush lounge chair. If you’re in the mood for a cookout, here you’ll find a gas barbecue that’s great for grilling out.
This lovely penthouse provides serenity and peace in the middle of bustling Waikiki, one of the most popular beach areas in all of Oahu! Once a royal Hawaiian retreat, Waikiki now features luxury resorts and a buzzing sense of energy, whether you’re watching surfers hang ten at the beach or strolling through the streets trying to find a delicious restaurant and tropical cocktail. Lazy afternoons are best spent in the golden sands of the beach, or head out on the water with a fishing charter or a snorkeling adventure! For those looking for an energetic nightlife scene, the bars of Waikiki won’t disappoint when the sun goes down.
Right in the heart of Waikiki, this amazing penthouse retreat offers unparalleled island elegance!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 600 square feet
3 guests maximum
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport - HNL
30 minutes by car
Honolulu and Koko Head views!
Activities of Interest
- Ohana Surf Project (10 minute drive) - Learn how to hang ten in one of the world's best spots for surfing.
- Ala Moana Shopping Center (5 minute drive) - On a rainy day, shop for the perfect souvenir!
- Magic Island State Park (5 minute drive) - This popular beach part offers great opportunities for water sports.
- Hanauma Bay Tours (3 minute walk) - The perfect way to discover the majesty of this beautiful bay is a snorkel tour.
- Koko Crater Trail - This gorgeous hiking trail features panoramic vistas of Hanauma Bay and Diamond Head at the end!
Places of Interest
- Honolulu Museum of Art (10 minute drive) - Enjoy beautiful Hawaiian art at this lovely museum.
- Fort Duressy (15 minute walk) - History buffs will love the story behind this amazing fort.
- Waikiki Beach (10 minute walk) - Waikiki is the go-to spot for surfing, relaxation, and crystal clear blue waters.
- Tonkatsu Ginza Bairin (5 minute drive) - Waikiki has the only U.S. location of this Japanese chain, serving up absolutely delicious fare.
- Orchids (5 minute drive) - Enjoy Sunday brunch in a beautiful, open-air setting.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility