Palm Springs, California
The love child of Moroccan and mid-century style, this lovely desert home is nestled amongst the mountains, sprawled across 2500 square feet on a stunning golf course. Featuring three spacious bedrooms, the layout is immaculate and pristinely white, giving this charming home its name!
Comfort and sophistication exude from every inch of the interior, designed to allow ample amounts of natural light to fill the space and for unparalleled warmth. You’ll be struck by the amazing collection of carefully curated art that fills the home, adding a unique touch to the design. In the evenings, luxuriate in the white, fluffy chairs near the modern fireplace as you reminisce on the day.
The living room easily extends into the gourmet kitchen, complete with a beautiful dining nook that’s characterized by an intriguing light piece and masterful, wall-sized painting. The immaculate, white kitchen is stocked with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal for you and your family. If you’re in the mood for a cookout, use the grill outside and dine alfresco.
The artsy feel of the home continues into each of the three bedrooms. The master is impossibly chic, with a plush, king-sized bed and glass sliding door that opens up to the lush green oasis outside. The bed is situated across from a gorgeous work of art, and the master bath is spacious and pristine. The next bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the third has two full beds. Before bed, spend some time in the spacious TV room – with a plethora of cushy seating and a giant flat-screen, this is the perfect place for a casual movie night.
Surrounded by tropical palm trees, the landscape outside is an oasis, perfect for relaxing and basking in the California sunshine. Whether you’re lounging on the patio in the shade or soaking up natural light on a sun lounger by the pool, you’ll love spending time in the wonderful backyard. Take a dive in the refreshing waters of the pool, resurfacing to take in majestic mountain vistas.
Your desert retreat is situated in the perfect location, offering serenity and privacy but still close to all the action. Wake up and hike the mountains, or head to Indian Canyon Golf Course, literally just around the corner! Smoke Tree Stables is across the street, perfect for group trail rides on horseback through marvelous scenery. Indian Canyons neighborhood is walking distance from numerous restaurants and a wonderful market. In general, you’ll love the retro-chic vibe of Palm Springs, whether you come for Coachella or a quiet golf weekend.
Casablanc-ish is the perfect choice for your next desert getaway!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Full
7 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
10 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Smoke Tree Stables (2 minute walk) - Offering both group and private trail rides, this stable is right next-door!
- Indian Canyon Golf Course (2 minute drive) - The jewel of Palm Springs, this stunning desert course provides challenging play for all.
- Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (45 minute drive) - Stay at this lovely property for one of the most famous festivals in the country.
- Palm Springs Art Museum (10 minute drive) - Peruse through this museum's beautiful collection of works, including those from the likes of Andy Warhol and Marc Chagall.
- Desert Adventures (25 minutes drive) - This eco-tourism company offers a variety of tours, from thrilling jeep rides to hiking through stunning scenery!
Places of Interest
- Joshua Tree National Park (1 hour drive) - From Hidden Valley to the Cholla Cactus Garden, Joshua Tree features many a stunning hike and scenic drive.
- The Living Desert (30 minute drive) - Part zoo and part botanical garden, the Living Desert offers gorgeous views and an extraordinary range of wildlife.
- Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway (15 minute drive) - Tour Elvis and Priscilla's honeymoon haunt!
- Workshop Kitchen + Bar (10 minute drive) - Dine on locally sourced small plates or heartier ones such as house-made sausages and a wood-fire ribeye.
- The Pantry (10 minute drive) - With an ever-changing array of dishes, make sure you definitely stop in for Fried Chicken Fridays.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo