Hilton Head, South Carolina
A one-of-a-kind experience awaits you in Sea Pines at Hilton Head Island! Comprised of a four-bedroom main house and two-bedroom cottage house, this home exudes a rustic, beachy feel that welcomes you with arms wide open. Only two miles from the Sea Pines Beach Club and stretching over 4400 square feet, you’ll love the secluded and lush landscape surrounding this island home.
As you step into the main house, you’re met by shining hardwood floors and a gorgeous brick fireplace, perfect for cozying up to when the night’s get a bit cooler. On a casual night in, grab a glass of wine and enjoy a movie night on the giant flat screen. The gourmet kitchen is just around the corner, outfitted with polished wooden cabinetry and state of the art appliances that are sure you cook everything up to perfection. After dinner, the kids will love playing ping pong in the game room downstairs while the adults enjoy a glowing fire outside.
On the main floor sits the spacious master bedroom, complete with a plush king-sized bed and totally renovated master bath, including a separate shower and large Jacuzzi tub. The main house has three more bedrooms upstairs, one with another king-sized bed and a huge flat screen television. The other two bedrooms share a bath – one has a queen-sized bed while the other is a kids’ room, sporting a full bed and bunk bed with Mickey Mouse-themed linens. All bathrooms are newly remodeled with gleaming tile, new vanities, and sparkling mirrors.
The carriage house is perfect for a small family, with two spacious bedrooms, a cozy living space, and a kitchenette. The first bedroom in the carriage house has a comfortable queen-sized bed, and the second has two twins.
From the charming family room in the main house, you’ll seamlessly move to a glass-enclosed Carolina room, situated overlooking a backyard oasis. Splash around in the refreshing waters of your large, private pool, having a blast while you wait for the grill master of the group to finish making delicious burgers and hot dogs on the Weber Grill. With plenty of seating and alfresco dining space on the deck, there’s more than enough room for everyone!
Sea Pines is a world-class vacation resort, featuring pristine beaches, miles of biking trails, and so much more! Lawton Stables features a live petting zoo for your kids to enjoy, and golfers will love teeing off on Harbour Town Golf Links. Rent a boat in Harbour Town and head out on the open water, charter your very own fishing boat, or just spend the day lounging on the beach or perusing the incredible shops of Hilton Head. When dinner rolls around, the area offers plenty of delicious and fresh seafood haunts to try.
With such a superb location and comfortable living, this Sea Pines home is a perfect choice!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4400 square feet
King, King, Queen, Bunk, Queen, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport - SAV
1 hour by car
Activities of Interest
- Hilton Head Island Bike Trails - The amount of bike trails on Hilton Head almost makes cars unnecessary!
- Coastal Discovery Museum (15 minute drive) - Learn more about South Carolina's Lowcountry, natural history, and culture at this amazing museum.
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (35 minute drive) - Explore this stunning refuge and enjoy the plethora of amazing wildlife.
- Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center (15 minute drive) - The best tennis center around, those looking for a little activity will love this center.
- Live Oac Outdoor Adventure Company (15 minute drive) - See dolphins frolicking in the water, get up close and personal with sea turtles, and so much more!
Places of Interest
- Sea Pines Beach Club (5 minute drive) - Relax in this stunning beach club, and enjoy the sand between your toes.
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina (10 minute drive) - A night out at the theater is close at hand with this amazing arts center, offering up everything from dramatic plays to musicals.
- Shelter Cove Town Centre (15 minute drive) - With great shops and delicious restaurants, this town center is emblematic of leisurely coastal living.
- Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks (20 minute drive) - Watch the fishing boats come in and unload the catch that will end up on your plate at Hudson's!
- Truffle's Cafe (5 minute drive) - Known for their worldly dishes and classic Southern atmosphere, this eatery is a Hilton Head classic.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet