Contemporary Urban Bliss
Contemporary Urban Bliss
Bask in the superb location of this contemporary one-bedroom townhome, perfectly situated in the heart of Denver between the Ballpark and the RiNo District. Nestled on a spacious 1300 square feet, you’ll love the modern glow of this sleek home, an easy walk away from plenty of restaurants, art shops, breweries, and everything else that makes Denver special!
This bright and open unit features soaring ceilings and spacious living areas, giving all of your guests more than enough room to spread out and lounge on the soft, leather sofa. Rustic hardwood floors extend through the main living room, where you’ll find a glossy fireplace and massive flat screen television, perfect for a casual night in with your family and friends. The living room seamlessly moves to the state of the art kitchen, where you’ll find modern appliances and plenty of smooth counter space. On the second floor balcony, take advantage of the grill for a cookout.
Before calling it a night, you’ll love spending your sunsets on the expansive, rooftop deck, offering beautiful vistas of the city and mountains in the distance. When it’s time for bed, the bedroom has a plush, queen-sized bed that will bring you amazing levels of comfort. There’s a second private room that features a comfortable, queen-sized sleeper sofa, and a twin sleeper sofa if you require the extra space.
With a growing culinary, arts, and entertainment scene, Denver is quickly becoming one of the top spots for a mountain getaway! In addition to plenty of museums, brewpubs, and five-star restaurants, Denver is surrounded by a plethora of stunning natural scenery, featuring close proximity to hiking, skiing, and camping in the majestic Rocky Mountains. Adventurers, foodies, and art lovers alike will flock to this beautiful city.
Enjoy a week in this urban oasis with a gorgeous townhome as your private retreat!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
5 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
30 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
If you would like to bring a pet, please check with the owner before booking. An additional cleaning fee may be required for the pet.
Activities of Interest
- South Platte River Trail (10 minute drive) - This walking trail follows the river, with amazing views all around.
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science (10 minute drive) - Featuring exhibits with everything from dinosaur bones to Egyptian mummies, this museum is a treat for everyone.
- Red Rock Amphitheater (20 minute drive) - Featuring excellent views of the Rocky Mountains in the distance, Red Rocks is a wonderful entertainment venue.
- Coors Field (15 minute walk) - Home to the Colorado Rockies, get your fill of America's pastime!
- Coors Brewery (20 minute drive) - Tour the famous brewery!
Places of Interest
- Union Station (5 minute drive) - Explore Denver's most wonderful dining and shopping center.
- Denver Art Museum (8 minute drive) - With galleries showcasing art by the likes of Van Gogh and Homer, art lovers will adore this museum.
- Larimer Square (10 minute drive) - This historic square is buzzing with bars and restaurants, perfect for a night on the town.
- 16th Street Mall (8 minute drive) - This mile-long pedestrian street offers a variety of stores, cafes, and more.
- El Five (10 minute drive) - With delicious Spanish and Easter Mediterranean small plates, this funky and eclectic eatery is perfect for a fun night out!
Great Experience in Denver
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the contemporary urban bliss townhouse. The location is ideal for those who want to explore several of Denver's great neighborhoods, or for those who want easy access to get out and explore other parts of the area. The accommodations were excellent and met all of our needs. ”