Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Quivira Los Cabos Copala Gem - Pool Front Walkout
Quivira Los Cabos Copala Gem – Pool Front Walkout
Leave your troubles behind and prepare yourself for a real treasure in Copala at Quivira Los Cabos! This beautiful two-bedroom ground floor suite rests on 1600 square feet, and offers stunning views of the ocean the mountains in the distance. With amazing amenities such as free onsite and offsite transportation, luxurious pools, beach access, and access to amazing bars and restaurants, you’ll love being pampered at Quivira!
This interiors of this magnificent two-bedroom property offer a sophisticated blend of classic Mexican décor meets modern comfort, allowing you to indulge in seamless indoor/outdoor living and an expansive, airy layout. The space easily moves from the elegant interior living room to the spacious terrace, where you’ll find plush, upscale furnishings you can sink into at the end of the day as you take in marvelous sunsets.
The layout moves easily from the living room to the dining and kitchen area, where you’ll find a rustic, wooden dining table and gourmet, open concept kitchen. The master chef of the group will adore using this space to whip up delicious meals for everyone to enjoy, taking advantage of modern appliances and plenty of counter space.
Both bedrooms feature exquisite bedding and a soothing sense of décor, sure to relax you as you listen to the soft crash of waves in the distance. The master has a lovely king-sized bed, and the second bedroom has two fulls, perfect for kids. Each bathroom is modern and pristine, with every luxury amenity you could need.
Copala Los Cabos offers a custom experience in Mexico that’s completely tailored to your needs. A visit to Copala includes access to the expansive, 38000 square foot Clubhouse which features a state of the art fitness center, a children’s area, a resort-style swimming pool surrounded by a lavish pool deck and shade pergolas, movie theatre, bar/lounge and cafe as well as a deli. For some much-needed relaxation, take advantage of the full-service spa and their magnificent treatments. Golf enthusiasts will fall in love with the new Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, stretching along one of Mexico’s most dramatic coastlines.
When you’re not enjoying three miles of private beach or the magnificent amenities at the Clubhouse, venture out of your private paradise to experience all Los Cabos has to offer. Spend your days surfing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, or engaging in any other number of thrilling watersports! When you stroll down the streets of Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo, you’ll find numerous art galleries, craft markets, cafes, and delicious restaurants to try. After a tasty, authentic dinner, enjoy a night on the town in one of the most festive cities in Mexico!
Enjoy a week of unparalleled luxury at Quivira Los Cabos!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet
King and 2x Full
4 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
50 minutes by car
Hillside and ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- Quivira Golf Club - For a luxurious round of golf beyond your wildest dreams, Quivira has it all.
- Scuba diving and snorkeling - There's much to discover beneath the depths of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean!
- Whale Watching Tours - Experience these majestic animals up close and personal.
- Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours (15 minute drive) - Whether you want to go deep sea fishing or take a sunset cruise, this is the tour company for you!
- Outdoor Zip Line Adventure - Soar over the striking scenery of Boca de la Sierra!
Places of Interest
- Todos Santos (1 hour drive) – For great food visit Todos Santos where the fish is caught daily and the ranches are local, meaning the ingredients are very fresh.
- El Arco (20 minute drive) – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.
- San Jose del Cabo (40 minute drive) - Visit Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- Playa del Amor (15 minute drive) - This gorgeous beach offers pristine white sand, and is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and basking in the sun.
- La Cosana (20 minute drive) - Come enjoy the refined, delicious cuisine this incredible eatery.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility