Hotel Sofitel Santa Clara
Hotel Sofitel Santa Clara
Located in legendary, romantic Cartagena, this incredible hotel offers you the chance to stay in a historic hotel close to the city’s incredible tourist attractions and unbeatable culture. Housed in a former convent, you’ll have access to a gorgeous one-bedroom Superior King Room, spreading across 500 square feet in total. When you’re enjoying your lavish accommodations, take advantage of personalized service, gourmet cuisine, and an amazing city.
You’ll have access to an amazing king room during your stay at Hotel Sofitel Santa Clara. This accommodation offers a lavish king-sized bed, equipped with high-end sheets that are crisp and comfortable. You’ll enjoy contemporary décor as well as access to a balcony or terrace, perfect for a cocktail at sunset! The spacious bathroom has Lanvin toiletries that are sure to pamper you endlessly.
This historic building offers an amazing blend of colonial architecture, modern luxuries, and a fortunate location close to everything you’ll want to see. After exploring the city, this hotel offers you a plethora of amenities designed explicitly for your comfort. Considered one of the most elite hotels in the world, you’ll want for nothing! The luxurious spa is perfect for a rejuvenating experience after all day on your feet. Enjoy a delicious drink at the hotel bar before heading to a five-star dining experience at Restaurante 1621.
Shrouded in mystery, you’ll enjoy exploring some of the more historic elements of this convent turned hotel. Dating back to 1621, guests of the hotel will truly feel as though they’ve traveled back in time in this imposing, colonial building. It maintains different historical elements, such as crypts, wells, confessionals, paintings, hidden windows, and ceramic objects.
The historic city of Cartagena is absurdly beautiful, preserving its colonial past with a grace and ease not many other cities can master. You’ll be able to walk most anywhere from your central location, making it easy to explore within the centuries-old stone walls of La Cuidad Amurallada, with historic landmarks, charming shops, and delicious restaurants. Take in the enthralling sense of history with a visit to The Palace of the Inquisition, or stroll down the cobblestone streets for a look at the street art that lines the walls. Foodies will absolutely adore Cartagena – fill up your day with a street food tour to get a taste of local cuisine before heading to one of the city’s many five-star offerings at night. When the sun goes down, salsa heats up! The numerous bars and dance halls make for an exciting nightlife scene.
Lose yourself in the romance and culture of Cartagena, with this spectacular residence as your home away from home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 500 square feet, 47 square meters
2 guests maximum
Rafael Núñez International Airport - CTG
15 minutes by car
Direct view of the pool and indirect ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cartagena Connections Street Food Tour (3 minute walk) - Walk around town stopping for delicious, local snacks along the way.
- El Totumo Mud Volcano (50 minute drive) - For a unique experience, visit this mud volcano for a mud bath or massage.
- The Palace of the Inquisition (10 minute drive) - This interesting museum covers a dark time in the nation's history during the Spanish Inquisition.
- Cafe Havana (15 minute drive) - Hit this crowded salsa bar for a night of music and dancing.
- Cartagena Divers (5 minute walk) - Discover the amazing reefs and marine life off the coast of Colombia with a scuba diving adventure.
Places of Interest
- La Ciudad Amurallada (5 minute walk) - Located in the old town, explore the walled city, with plenty of picturesque views, colonial architecture, and local shops.
- Mercado de Bazurto (15 minute drive) - You'll love strolling through the stalls at this authentic market, filled with meats, produce, and more.
- Cafe del Mar (7 minute drive) - Situated along the walls of the city, this is the perfect spot for sunset cocktails.
- La Cevicheria (1 minute walk) - Visited by the likes of Anthony Bourdain, you'll have some of the finest Peruvian ceviche at this lovely eatery.
- Carmen (2 minute walk) - This delicious restaurant serves up a mix of Colombian staples with international twists.