Dahl House Downtown Telluride
Dahl House Downtown Telluride
Originally built in 1899 as a boarding house, this incredibly historic home has been remodeled and updated to serve as the perfect ski getaway for you and your family! With six bedrooms and 3300 square feet, you’ll love the brightly colored living spaces and the unbeatable downtown location. Just a five-minute walk to the gondola, you couldn’t find a better spot in Telluride.
The interiors of this lovely home have been recently updated to offer unparalleled amounts of comfort. The living room centers around a reclaimed wooden wall which holds a modern fireplace, and while the ultimate feel of the space is rustic elegance, you’ll be met by unique pieces and bright colors throughout. Enjoy the look of the antique piano, the first ever brought into the town of Telluride. Lounge with a glass of wine on the royal blue velvet sofa next to a roaring fire, enjoying the natural light that pours into the space.
The living room easily moves into the state of the art kitchen, stretching through a comfortable dining space that features a picnic-style dining table resting underneath two glittering chandeliers. The kitchen features a gourmet open concept that’s filled with stainless steel appliances and fully equipped with all the cookware you’ll need. While guests wait for the master chef to finish up in the kitchen, they can catch the big game in a plush TV room just off the dining area.
On the second level of the home, you’ll find the stunning master bedroom, equipped with a gorgeous steel, king-sized, four-poster bed. A large sitting area sits adjacent to the bed, featuring a sleeper sofa for extra space. The master bathroom is located just down the hall. The next three bedrooms offer queen-sized beds, while the next two are great for children – one features a twin-sized bed and a trundle, while the other has two full beds.
You’ll love the idyllic location of this home, right in the heart of downtown Telluride! Just steps from the gondola, you’ll have a blast spending all day on the slopes at Telluride Mountain Resort! When you’re not on the mountain, head to the village for some shopping and fine dining. Telluride has a great foodie scene - you may even consider a food tour during your stay! If you visit in the summer, there’s still plenty of incredible outdoor activity to take advantage of, such as scenic hikes through mountain scenery that will take your breath away.
Enjoy this historic home, re-imagined as the perfect Telluride getaway!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3300 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Twin, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX), Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
15 minutes by car (TEX), 1.5 hours by car (MTJ)
Mountain views in the distance!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Telluride Ski Resort (3 minute walk to gondola) - One of Colorado's premier attractions, Telluride offers spectacular slopes and terrain.
- Bear Creek Falls (5 minute drive) - Surrounded by rugged cliffs, Bear Creek Falls offers a challenging and fun hike that leads to breathtaking scenery.
- Telluride Gondola (3 minute walk) - From May to October, enjoy the city from a bird's eye view on the gondola.
- Tasting Telluride Food Tour (20 minute drive) - Telluride isn't just known for its slopes! Check out this incredible food tour and eat your way through town.
- Telluride Offroad Outfitters (20 minute drive) - If you're looking for a thrilling adventure into the wilderness, take a jeep tour into the rugged mountain scenery that surrounds you.
Places of Interest
- Mountain Village (15 minute drive) - You'll love the stunning array of scenery as well as the charming shops and restaurants in Gondola Plaza.
- The Telluride Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - After a day on the slopes, head to this hip microbrewery where you can sip on artisanal beers.
- Telluride Gallery of Fine Art (5 minute walk) - Visitors will enjoy contemporary pieces, international works, and a wide range of mediums.
- Alpino Vino (25 minute drive) - Enjoy fine, mountain dining at its best with authentic and elegant Italian fare.
- Cosmopolitan (3 minute walk) - Feel classy and elegant while you dine on new American fare.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet