Hilton Head, South Carolina
Oceanfront Hilton Head Home in Palmetto Dunes
Oceanfront Hilton Head Home in Palmetto Dunes
Welcome to the beachfront paradise of your dreams! This five-bedroom home sits directly on the ocean, sprawled across 4900 square feet in the lavish community of Palmetto Dunes. Easily accommodating up to 14 guests, this amazing home is perfect for a beach retreat filled with a healthy mix of coastal and southern charm.
Just steps from the ocean, this classic and casual beachfront home has everything you could ever want for the perfect Hilton Head holiday. On the first floor, you’ll find yourself immersed in elegance in the main living room, decorated in simplistic sophistication with a refinement that will take your breath away. Two plush sofas and comfortable seating easily offer enough for all of your guests to gather around the lovely fireplace, sipping on cool glasses of wine while surrounded by gorgeous sea-inspired art pieces.
When it’s time for dinner you’ll find yourself in the open-concept kitchen, blending seamlessly into the elegant dining room and creating the perfect space for entertaining guests. The kitchen area is pristine, filled with modern appliances and cute, charming décor. Just across from the dining room, you’ll find access to the oceanfront porch, which holds the gas grill and is the perfect spot for a barbecue with a view!
On the second level, you’ll find two of five spacious bedrooms, including the spectacular master suite. Featuring a stunning wooden bedframe, this gorgeous four-poster king-sized bed will soothe your aching muscles as soon as you hit the mattress. Equipped with a private balcony and an immaculate en-suite bathroom, the master suite is truly a personal paradise. The other bedroom on this level is perfect for kids, with two twins and a daybed with a pull-out trundle. The other three bedrooms are located on the main floor, two with king-sized beds and one with two queens.
Situated roughly 25 yards from the beach, your spectacular home offers an unparalleled outdoor living experience. The screened-in porch provides a lovely setting for alfresco dining or evenings spent with a glass of wine as you soak up the sunset. The expansive swimming pool is great for a refreshing dip after a day spent frolicking in the sand and surf, and there’s plenty of poolside seating to accommodate your guests.
Palmetto Dunes is one of the most coveted communities in all of Hilton Head, situated at the very heart of the island. With more than three miles of stunning beachfront, three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, full-service marina, and a breathtaking 11-mile lagoon, you’ll want for nothing during your stay! The resort is eco-friendly, offering a never-ending list of activities and amenities to take advantage of. You’ll be close to Shelter Cove as well, the island’s premier destination for fabulous shops and restaurants.
Experience the magnificent of Hilton Head from the comfort of this beautiful beachfront home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4900 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
Hilton Head Airport (HHH), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
20 minutes by car (HHH), 1 hour by car (SAV)
Activities of Interest
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Course (2 minute drive) -Experience one of the best golf courses in all of Hilton Head!
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina (8 minute drive) - Multipart venue showcasing drama, comedy, musical, experimental theater, as well as a visual-arts gallery!
- Pinckney Island (40 minute drive) - Enjoy wildlife viewing, photography, hunting , and fishing at this national wildlife refuge!
- Hilton Head Island Bike Trails - Head from one spot to the next while enjoying spectacular vistas on your bike!
- Live Oac Outdoor Adventure Company (20 minute drive) - This popular adventure company offers you the chance to see dolphins frolicking in the water, shark feedings, turtles, and more!
Places of Interest
- Coastal Discovery Museum (20 minute drive) - Featuring both low country natural and cultural history.
- The Sage Room (15 minute drive) - Upscale dining featuring unique appetizers, diverse cuisine, and nightly innovative specials.
- Shelter Cove Towne Center (10 minute drive) - Take your pick from shopping, cuisine, or events!
- Harbour Town (25 minute drive) - Home to Hilton Head's iconic candy cane lighthouse, this district offers plenty of casual and elegant eateries to enjoy.
- The Jazz Corner (10 minute drive) - Enjoy authentic jazz music paired with massive martinis and delicious southern fare.
- 40"+ TV
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet