Waterfall and Lakeside Casa
Waterfall and Lakeside Casa
Pamper yourself in this idyllic lakeside retreat, situated on 3500 square feet deep in the Mexican mountains. Surrounded by two acres of lush forest and featuring its own river and waterfall, this natural paradise offers four bedrooms and enough space for the perfect multi-family getaway! With Valle de Bravo and Avándaro both just minutes away, you’re sure to experience the best of what Mexico has to offer.
Enjoy a traditional Mexican design as soon as you step inside this spacious home, a feel and style that continues through the rest of the retreat. Paired with a combination of luxury and rustic comfort, you’ll almost love spending time in your stunning home as much as you love exploring Avandaro. The house features three living areas for you to relax in. You’ll adore the spacious great room, featuring an earthy brick fireplace and plenty of cozy seating to relax in. Sip on a cocktail by the fire while the master chef of the group whips up dinner in the lovely kitchen. Enjoy their homemade creation alfresco at the rustic wooden dining table.
In the main home, there are three master bedrooms, two of which are family suites. The first bedroom features a king-sized bed, and the second is well-suited to families with a queen-sized bed and bunk beds. The kid will love the third bedroom, which features two bunk beds. Outside, there’s a small cottage that houses the fourth bedroom, offering a plush king-sized bed and private bathroom.
This house offers the assistance of a dedicated staff to pamper you all week long. The superb cook and two full-time gardeners will take care of you during your stay, ensuring you have all the time in the world to sit back and relax. The cook does general house cleaning and for an additional fee can cook as many meals as you wish or even teach a cooking class!
Outside, a natural wonderland awaits you. The house sits surrounded by lush greenery and brightly colored flowers, creating an oasis for you and your family. The kids will love playing on the playground, and with the lake right in your backyard, you’ll have a world of water sports at your fingertips. This stay comes with access to three kayaks and a canoe. Door service is available for horseback riding on the weekends, and the hosts will be happy to help you set up mountain biking, hiking, or sailing excursions.
Avandaro and Valle de Bravo are two of the most popular retreats for the well do to from Mexico City, and will prove to be so for you as well! Those who come here love to mountain bike, kayak, sail, paraglide, ride horses, yoga, hike to the monarch butterflies, or just enjoy a lovely lake surrounded by pine and oak forests. Other than adventure, this charming lake town is brimming with art galleries, fine restaurants, incredible architecture, and many a local market to explore.
Start your adventure with a stay at this stunning Mexican casa!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Other, Other, and King
16 guests maximum
Lic. Adolfo López Mateos International Airport (TLC), Mexico City International Airpot (MEX)
1.5 hours by car (TLC), 2.5 hours by car (MEX)
Lake, waterfall, and forest views!
Additional fee required for personal chef
Activities of Interest
- Mountain Biking - Take a guided mountain biking tour through dramatic scenery and breathtaking landscapes.
- Velo de Novia Trail to Izar Trail (15 minute drive) - Take the easy hike to the waterfall, or explore further on the lakeshore.
- Kayaking - Grab some of the provided kayaks and head out for a day on the water!
- Parapente (10 minute drive) - Soar over the city and through the clouds on this exhilarating parasailing ride.
- On-Site Waterfall/Lake Hike - On site there are three different stairway trails that take you from the house down to the waterfall and lake trails.
Places of Interest
- Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve (45 minute drive) - Explore the winter forest of millions of butterflies
- La Viande Avandaro (5 minute drive) -With tasty portions of French and Italian cuisine, your mouth will water at this lovely eatery.
- Downtown Avandaro (10 minute drive) - Explore lots of incredible restaurants, boutiques, mountain bike shops, and more.
- Valle de Bravo (20 minute drive) - Take a day trip to this old colonial town, featuring lots of art studios, boutiques, and gorgeous buildings.
- VE Cocina Espanola (7 minute drive) - Cozy, yet with an elegant and stylish feel, this lovely restaurant offers sensational, authentic Spanish cuisine.
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet