Art and Glamour in West Hollywood
Los Angeles, California
Art and Glamour in West Hollywood
Enjoy the glitz of West Hollywood from the perspective of a local at this exquisite five-bedroom home. Surrounded by sunny, Hollywood vistas, this getaway sprawls over 3300 square feet in the charming area of Larchmont Village. This pedestrian-friendly neighborhood buzzes with dozens of cafes, restaurants, and shops. Walking distance to Hollywood and a short drive to Beverly Hills, Silver Lake, and Studio City, you’ll feel right at home in the City of Angels!
As you step through the foyer of this colorful abode, the 25-foot vaulted ceilings set the stage for the heights of luxury your stay will reach. The main living room is bold, with statement art pieces that scatter across the walls and big, bright colors throughout the décor, including a vibrant, plush sofa next to the modern fireplace. The grand piano rests in front of a brightly lit cutout of the state, further accentuating the Californian theme of the décor. For a casual movie night, head to the family room and sink into comfortable cushions in front of a large flat screen.
As guests enjoy a glass of wine in the spacious sunroom, the master chef of the group will take full advantage of the gourmet kitchen just next door. Culinary aficionados will love the striking blue tile of the backsplash, but even more so they’ll relish the opportunity to use state of the art appliances to whip up delicious meals. When dinner is served, settle down at the elegant, wooden dining table or head outside and dine alfresco on the sun terrace.
Each of the five bedrooms features an airy, light ambiance that soothes the soul. The stunning master suite offers a king-sized bed and bright pops of color around the room. After a long day spent exploring the city, rejuvenate your senses in the massive jacuzzi bathtub, taking in palm tree views from this exquisite marble master bath. The next two bedrooms offer a king and queen bed respectively, while the final two are perfect for kids - one has two twin beds, and the other a bunk bed.
This exclusive home pairs extensive Hollywood vistas with a private and friendly location. All of the finest restaurants, shopping, museums, and nightlife are close by, sure to keep you busy throughout your stay. Just a short drive away, you’ll find yourself at Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, and so much more. For a day at the beach, Venice Beach and Malibu are both less than an hour away. Make sure you don’t miss out on a plethora of iconic activities, such as Universal Studios, the Walk of Fame, and more!
This Hollywood home is the perfect choice for your next escape!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3300 square feet, 307 square meters
King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport - LAX
1 hour by car
Neighborhood and palm tree views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Disneyland (1.5 hour drive) - Get animated with Mickey and Minnie at Disneyland!
- Beaches - Venice, Malibu, and Santa Monica offer incredible beach activities, and are all within an hour away.
- Universal Studios Hollywood (15 minute drive) - Take part in true Hollywood culture at Universal Studios!
- Wilshire Country Club (5 minute drive) - You'll love this sprawling urban oasis, perfect for a leisurely round of golf.
- Troubador Club (15 minute drive) - Enjoy your night with a show at this legendary venue.
Places of Interest
- Chateau Marmont Hotel (15 minute drive) - Enjoy a meal at one of the most exclusive celebrity enclaves in Los Angeles.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (10 minute drive) - Stroll up and down the rows of famous names!
- Rosaline (10 minute drive) - Dine on sensational Peruvian cuisine in this absolutely gorgeous restaurant!
- Melrose Place Farmer's Market (15 minute drive) - Explore stalls filled with local produce, artisan goods, and more.
- Lucques (10 minute drive) - With exceptional cocktails and cuisine, Lucques is definitely a West Hollywood staple.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet