Mountain Village, Colorado
Tramontana Mountain Village In Telluride
Tramontana Mountain Village in Telluride
Plan your stay in Telluride with this stunning Mountain Village residence serving as your mountain paradise! This recently built getaway features four bedrooms and spreads over 2500 square feet, offering a spacious and elegant home for you and your guests. Featuring a perfect location just 100 short steps away from Lift 1 and 100 yards away from the base of the gondola to Telluride, you’ll have a blast on the slopes!
Inside your lovely getaway, you’ll be met with rustic décor and alpine sensibility, evident in the sturdy stone fireplace and the exposed wooden beams that run across the ceiling. Large windows run across the far wall in the living room, allowing natural light to flow inside the space while you luxuriate in plush, leather sofas. Sit and warm yourself by a roaring fire as the master chef of the group takes up residence in the gourmet kitchen, outfitted with granite countertops and high-end appliances. The appliances have all been upgraded, including a brand new oxygen bar. As the sun goes down, sink into the waters of your private hot tub for some evening relaxation.
After a thrilling, yet exhausting day on the slopes, retreat to one of four comfortable bedrooms. The master is exquisite, featuring a king-sized bed and a spacious master bath with a relaxing jetted tub. The second master bedroom also features a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has a queen, and the final room is perfect for kids, with a twin-sized bunk bed.
This gorgeous property is ideally located for the perfect alpine experience. Just steps from the gondola, you’ll have a blast spending all day on the slopes at Telluride Mountain Resort! When you’re not on the mountain, head to the village for some shopping and fine dining. Telluride has a great foodie scene - you may even consider a food tour during your stay! If you visit in the summer, there’s still plenty of incredible outdoor activity to take advantage of, such as scenic hikes through mountain scenery that will take your breath away.
Experience Telluride and Mountain Village in utter luxury!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
11 guests maximum
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX), Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
15 minutes by car (TEX), 1.5 hours by car (MTJ)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Telluride Ski Resort - One of Colorado's premier attractions, Telluride offers spectacular slopes and terrain.
- Bear Creek Falls (20 minute drive) - Surrounded by rugged cliffs, Bear Creek Falls offers a challenging and fun hike that leads to breathtaking scenery.
- Telluride Gondola - From May to October, enjoy the city from a bird's eye view on the gondola.
- Tasting Telluride Food Tour (5 minute drive) - Telluride isn't just known for its slopes! Check out this incredible food tour and eat your way through town.
- Telluride Offroad Outfitters (2 minute drive) - If you're looking for a thrilling adventure into the wilderness, take a jeep tour into the rugged mountain scenery that surrounds you.
Places of Interest
- Mountain Village (5 minute drive) - You'll love the stunning array of scenery as well as the charming shops and restaurants in Gondola Plaza.
- The Telluride Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - After a day on the slopes, head to this hip microbrewery where you can sip on artisanal beers.
- Telluride Gallery of Fine Art (15 minute drive) - Visitors will enjoy contemporary pieces, international works, and a wide range of mediums.
- Alpino Vino (10 minute drive) - Enjoy fine, mountain dining at its best with authentic and elegant Italian fare.
- Cosmopolitan (20 minute drive) - Feel classy and elegant while you dine on new American fare.
Review pursuant to your request.
clean and everthing was as advertised.”
Family from Steamboat
The place was amazing! We had a wonderful time. Would love to go back.”
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility