Mountain Lake at Big Sky
Big Sky, Montana
Mountain Lake at Big Sky
Brimming with a contemporary mountain flair, this stunning four-bedroom unit offers a fresh and unique approach to the rustic style of Big Sky! This 2400 square foot property exudes modernity, with sleek lines, organic accents, and bright open spaces. Situated just across the street from Big Sky Mountain Resort, you won’t find a better place to enjoy the mountain!
The spacious nature and wide array of large windows in this unit work together to bring the awe-inspiring Montana mountain views that surround you to the forefront. Exposed wooden beams run across the ceiling, pairing well with plush leather sofas and other timbered finishes in the living room. Balancing those natural elements are interesting art pieces, a sleekly designed fireplace, and an air of elegance unmatched by most.
The open layout of this lovely unit expands from the living room to the state of the art kitchen, outfitted with everything you’ll need to whip up something delicious. The smooth and unblemished design leaves you breathless as you take advantage of gourmet appliances and ample cabinetry. Enjoy your meals at the Western-style dining table or grab a seat at the breakfast bar.
Each bedroom makes for a soothing retreat after a long and thrilling day on the slopes. The master offers a king-sized bed and a lavish en-suite bathroom, complete with a deep soaking tub that will wash all your troubles away. The next two bedrooms have a king and queen, and the final bedroom is a bunk room, perfect for kids.
With nature-inspired community living spaces complemented by stunning views, Mountain Lake is the perfect setting for gatherings with family and friends. Featured amenities include a large swimming pool, hot tub, state of the art fitness center, and game room. Surrounded by fantastic vistas at all times, you won’t find a better spot.
Known as the “Biggest Skiing in America,” the resort has over 5800 acres of terrain, 36 lifts on a total of four mountains and a grand total of 4350 vertical feet. The Summit Tram offers some of the best ski terrains in all of the Rockies. With an average of more than 400 inches of snow a year, if winter is your thing, Big Sky is your place. During the winters, in addition to limitless downhill skiing and snowboarding, you’ll find amazing groomed Nordic skiing trails at the nearby Lone Mountain Ranch and in the Meadow Village. Sign up for a romantic sleigh ride, a snowmobiling tour or have some fun ice skating or sledding.
With its all-season appeal, Big Sky is a great place to visit year round. The summers abound with opportunities for hiking, fishing, rafting, horseback riding, mountain biking and breathtaking views on the scenic tram ride. Prefer to stay indoors? Schedule a pampering spa service, relax at a cafe for some downtime, enjoy local music gigs or attend one of the many events at the Warren Miller Performing Arts Center. Looking for some exceptional entertainment? Then be sure to schedule your vacation during one of the many seasonal music and/or film festivals.
Big Sky is the perfect spot for your next mountain getaway, no matter the season!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport - BZN
1 hour and 10 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Big Sky Resort Skiing (3 minute drive) - Head down the slopes at this fantastic resort!
- Beehive Basin Hike (8 minute drive) - This hike is popular with visitors, teeming with stunning views and natural splendor.
- Big Sky Resort Golf Course (15 minute drive) - Play a round of golf on this majestic mountain course.
- Lone Peak Expedition - Hike to the top of Montana's highest scenic overlook.
- Montana Shakespeare in the Park - Enjoy a day of refinery with a classic play in the park!
Places of Interest
- Bucks T4 Lodge (15 minute drive) - The restaurant at this lodge is recognized as one of the finest in all of Montana.
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge (20 minute drive) - This mountain-inspired restaurant and bar serves up delicious meals in an elegant setting.
- Yellowstone National Park (1 hour drive) - Head to Yellowstone, a mecca for natural beauty and lovers of the environment.
- Lewis and Clark Caverns (1 hour and 45 minute drive) - Camp, hike, and experience the geological wonders at these incredible caverns.
- Museum of the Rockies (1 hour drive) - Known for their amazing paleontological collections, you'll have a blast at this museum.