Quintess Collection - Reunion Muirfield
Quintess Collection - Reunion Murifield
Located on 4300 square feet on the 10th green of Reunion Resort’s Jack Nicklaus golf course, this luxurious four-bedroom home enjoys sweeping views and offers an elegant retreat in Disney! During your stay enjoy access to incredible amenities at the stupendous Reunion Resort along with all the comforts that make a luxurious getaway feel like home.
This stunning build features a sunny and tropical design, characterized by bright colors and natural hues that surround you with Florida elegance. Kids and adults alike will adore hanging out in the living and game room, where you’ll find a plush, sectional sofa and a massive flat screen television, perfect for a relaxing movie night. While the master chef of the group gets to work in the oversized chef’s kitchen, play a friendly game of pool with your friends until dinner is ready while sipping on a cool cocktail from the wet bar.
With four spacious bedrooms, this stylish abode is perfect for families looking for a magical holiday. There are two master suites, one located on the main level and offering exceptional convenience. Each bedroom is outfitted with splendid linens and bedding, sure to relax your aching muscles after a long day at the parks.
From the enormous living room and dining area, step outside onto the spacious patio where you’ll find the oversized pool and spa. The refreshing pool boasts a waterfall feature to keep you cool on a hot summer’s day, and there’s plenty of comfortable seating surrounding the area. The outdoor summer kitchen features a gourmet grill and its own bar, so you never even have to leave this outdoor oasis!
Just twenty minutes away from the magic of Disney World and the other astonishing parks Orlando has to offer, Reunion Resort is the perfect destination for your next family vacation, offering plenty of activity for guests of all ages to enjoy. Reunion offers you amazing resort amenities, such as eight community pools, six exclusive dining options, a fitness center, children’s activities, a rejuvenating boutique spa, and the opportunity to try your hand on a bonafide championship golf course.
Experience the magic of Disney and the extravagance of resort life in the same trip!
**REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR QUINTESS RESERVATION**
Approximately 45 days prior to arrival, your Host will reach out to confirm the names and flight details of all members in your travel party and to assist you with planning the perfect getaway. During your stay, your Host will be available from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. A gratuity for your Host and the housekeeping staff is encouraged.
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
ABOUT THIS COLLABORATION
THIRDHOME members are invited to exchange weeks in their homes for access to select inventory in Quintess’ portfolio of multimillion-dollar luxury residences across the globe. Similarly, Quintess members can use their program nights for stays at THIRDHOME properties around the world. And each can enjoy the services and benefits of the other without becoming a member.
Superb homes in spectacular locations at below market rates have made The Quintess Collection the preferred choice for luxury vacations since 2004. The Quintess portfolio provides access to multimillion-dollar homes that offer spacious havens for true relaxation.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4300 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
40 minutes by car
Views of the 10th green of the Jack Nicklaus golf course!
**Please note there is a $600 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee for a total of $618) associated with this property that is being added to the standard exchange fee for this booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Quintess Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-1.5 hours of Host assistance with pre-arrival travel planning is complimentary
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-In-person Fond Farewell for check-out
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre-arrival grocery shopping at an additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Activities of Interest
- Reunion Resort Championship Golf Courses (5 minute drive) - Only in Reunion will you find three signature-designed courses from some of the sport's most famous legends.
- Walt Disney World (15 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Universal Studios (35 minute drive) - Experience the epic adventure of Universal Studios!
- Reunion Resort Water Park (2 minute drive) - Featuring a lazy river and plenty of waterslides, your kids will love this spectacular waterpark!
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (5 minute drive) - Swing like Tarzan and Jane through this exhilarating, treetop obstacle course!
Places of Interest
- Disney Springs (25 minute drive) - Discover an eclectic mix of unique shops, one-of-a-kind restaurants and lively entertainment!
- International Drive (30 minute drive) - With plenty of shops and restaurants, International Drive is the center of fun and excitement during your trip to Orlando!
- Forte (5 minute drive) - With excellent service and food, you'll love this elegant eatery!
- Kennedy Space Center (1.5 hour drive) - Learn all about the nation's incredible space program through interactive exhibits.
- Eleven (5 minute drive) - After a delicious steak dinner, head out to Eleven's gorgeous rooftop patio for stunning views, and the best seats in the house for the Magic Kingdom's firework display.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility