Reunion Grande Luxury Suite Hotel - Be Our Guest Tower
Reunion Grande Luxury Suite Hotel – Be Our Guest Tower
Nestled on 1400 square feet on the third floor of the exquisite Reunion Grande Luxury Suite Hotel, the incredible “Be Our Guest Tower” awaits! This elegant unit offers regal accommodations fit for a king, situated overlooking stunning golf course views. You’ll love the luxury amenities afforded to you by this wonderful property, and the kids will love being just 15 minutes from the magic of Walt Disney World. At night, enjoy amazing views of the fireworks from your own home away from home.
The royal feel of this spacious suite hits you as soon as you step inside. The sophisticated living and dining rooms flow easily together, creating a space designed for entertaining. You’ll love the chic furnishings in the living room, as well as the easy access to a large, wrap-around terrace, where you’ll spend warm summer evenings enjoying a glass of wine. The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal when you’re not enjoying one of the five-star restaurants on-site.
This luxurious two-bedroom residence features a striking master bedroom, offering a plush, king-sized bed and access to a pristine master bath. Take a load off at the end of an exciting day with a soak in the deep bathtub. The second bedroom features two full-sized beds, and there’s a sleeper sofa in the living room if you require extra space.
The 11-story Reunion Grande Luxury Suite Hotel offers breathtaking views, deluxe amenities, and the perfect location for enjoying Disney and Orlando’s other thrilling parks. When you need a break, enjoy lounging by the rooftop pool or taking a refreshing dip before grabbing a drink at the bar. You’ll be located directly next door to the Golf Clubhouse, Spa, the Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion, and the tennis center – the very heart of the resort!
During your stay, take advantage of delicious on-site dining options. The lobby features a full bar as well as a tasty sushi bar to try as you enjoy the gorgeous fountain or some music from the grand piano. There are two full restaurants inside the building – Forte serves traditional Italian cuisine and delicious wines, and Eleven offers a contemporary American menu alongside a delectable array of cocktails.
Experience the magic of Disney paralleled with an extravagant residence you’ll never forget!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
King and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
35 minutes by car
Golf course views!
Activities of Interest
- Reunion Resort Championship Golf Courses - Only in Reunion will you find three signature-designed courses from some of the sport's most famous legends.
- Walt Disney World (15 minute drive) - Enjoy the magic and make memories that will last a lifetime in Walt Disney World!
- Universal Studios (30 minute drive) - Experience the epic adventure of Universal Studios!
- Reunion Resort Water Park (10 minute walk) - Featuring a lazy river and plenty of waterslides, your kids will love this spectacular waterpark!
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (10 minute drive) - Swing like Tarzan and Jane through this exhilarating, treetop obstacle course!
Places of Interest
- Disney Springs (20 minute drive) - Discover an eclectic mix of unique shops, one-of-a-kind restaurants and lively entertainment!
- International Drive (25 minute drive) - With plenty of shops and restaurants, International Drive is the center of fun and excitement during your trip to Orlando!
- Forte - With excellent service and food, you'll love this elegant eatery, located right on site!
- Kennedy Space Center (1 hour and ten minute drive) - Learn all about the nation's incredible space program through interactive exhibits.
- Eleven - Enjoy a contemporary American menu and a delectable choice of cocktails.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility