Sugar Magnolia Estate
Pinehurst, North Carolina
Sugar Magnolia Estate
***Pet Allergy Note -- absolutely no pets permitted for this property due to allergies***
Enjoy a unique opportunity to explore the quintessentially quaint resort town of Pinehurst with this exceptional estate as your home away from home! Built in 1902, this magnificent five-bedroom home is a true, historic marvel, sprawling over 5500 square feet and designed for sophisticated living and relaxation. Situated in the heart of the “home of golf,” this Pinehurst home offers the perfect location for a golf or spa getaway.
As you enter the property, you’ll be immediately enchanted by the original iron gate and gorgeous, 61 magnolia trees that line the driveway. Sugar Magnolia Estate features a traditional colonial style and has been beautifully and thoughtfully decorated by the owner, a professional interior designer. Inside the home, you’ll find luxurious fabrics, the highest quality furniture, and fine art from all around the world. In the family room, a large down and feather sectional sofa and chaise lounge will relax and pamper you all week long. Situated around a cozy fireplace, you’ll easily keep warm on those cool nights.
The gourmet kitchen offers the master chef of your group more than enough room to whip up something delicious for dinner. Decorated in a charming fashion, don’t be fooled by the comfortable, quaint design – this space is outfitted with state of the art appliances and plenty of high-end cookware to impress any culinary expert! The dining room is decorated in casual elegance, and just off the dining room, you’ll find a screened-in porch with a large outdoor dining area.
The house features five bedrooms, including a master with a plush king-sized bed. Perfect for large groups, the house sleeps up to 12 guests, and all beds feature custom-made Bella Notte linens and top quality mattresses and pillows, designed to offer the most comfort possible. Each bathroom is pristine, with high-endn bath amenities that are sure to relax and rejuvenate you.
Whether you plan to play or watch the play at one of the many world-renowned courses in Pinehurst, you're sure to enjoy your time in this quaint and historic village. This modern home is located just minutes from the Village of Pinehurst and the historic Pinehurst Resort Golf Course. Make sure you try out the courses in Southern Pines and the Aberdeen area as well. Not a golfer? You'll find locally owned restaurants, pubs, and shops in the local Village and downtown area of Southern Pines, each filled with their own signature treats. The beautiful Spa at the Caroline Hotel is guaranteed to deliver a peaceful experience and leave you longing for another day to relax among the pines.
Sugar Magnolia Estate provides a luxurious, quiet refuge in one of the South's most prized villages!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen + Twin, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Raleigh-Durham International Airport - RDU
1 hour and 20 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Rassie Wicker Park (5 minute drive) - With miles of walking and biking trails and a splash pad, this lovely park is perfect for families.
- Reservoir Park Lake (15 minute drive) - Rent a boat and get out on the lake for a fishing expedition!
- Pinehurst Resort Golf (5 minute drive) - Widely known for its amazing golf, head over to Pinehurst Resort for championship play.
- Culinary Tours of the Pines (5 minute drive) - Sample some of the finest foods available in Pinehurst on a culinary adventure!
- Village of Pinehurst (5 minute drive) - You won't find better upscale boutiques than in Pinehurt's charming downtown.
Places of Interest
- Pinehurst Resort and Spa (3 minute drive) - This luxurious spa and resort are designed to wrap you in complete luxury.
- Ashten's (15 minute drive) - This unique, farm-to-table eatery serves up delicious dishes in a cozy setting.
- Restaurant 195 (15 minute drive) - Presenting American dishes with a slight Indian flair, this modern eatery entreats right to your tastebuds.
- Elliots on Linden (10 minute walk) - Inventive dishes and global wines make up the menu at this delicious dining option.
- The Village Wine Shop (3 minute drive) - Featuring wines from around the world, you'll love the refined atmosphere at this shop.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo