Borders Lodge Luxury Residence - Ski-In/Ski-Out
Borders Lodge Luxury Residence – Ski-In/Ski-Out
Located on 970 square feet in the incredible Borders Lodge, this stunning, completely renovated ski-in/ski-out residence offers excellent proximity to the slopes and shrouds its guests in utter indulgence. Enjoy the quiet comfort of this two-bedroom oasis with the personal service and amenities of a luxury hotel.
This bright, airy unit boasts a subtle mix of traditional western furnishings and sleek, modern finishes that add comfort at every turn. Sunlight streams into the living room through sliding glass doors that lead to a cozy private balcony, perfect for a glass of wine at sunset. The grand, stone fireplace will warm you with radiating flames while the master chef of your group is hard at work in the kitchen, taking advantage of high-end appliances to whip up a delicious meal. The large dining table seats six guests and there are four barstools at the sit-up counter.
Each bedroom features an elegant alpine style of décor, sure to soothe you with plush bedding and crisp linens after a day on the slopes. The master offers a lovely king-sized bed and the second has a queen bunk with a twin on top, perfect for kids! Before you head to bed at night, enjoy a brand new Sony 65-inch LED TV with a Bose sound bar in the living room for a movie night.
The Borders Lodge is a true mountain retreat, located on a hillside and providing amazing ski-in/ski-out access via the Elkhorn Chairlift, which sits adjacent to the lobby door. Amenities include a spacious, heated outdoor pool and hot tubs, perfect for soothing your aching muscles after a thrilling day of skiing. If you’re looking to keep to a routine during your stay, take advantage of the state of the art fitness room.
If you choose to visit in the summer, there’s still plenty of exciting activity to take advantage of. Beaver Creek is filled with stunning scenery and plenty of opportunities for hikers and mountain bikers to get out and explore. If you’re interested in fly fishing, head out to Gore Creek and partake in a beloved Vail Valley activity!
This marvelous Borders Lodge residence offers the perfect getaway for Beaver Creek!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 970 square feet
King and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE), Denver International Airport (DEN)
35 minutes by car (EGE), 2 hours and 15 minutes by car (DEN)
Mountain and golf course views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Mountain Resort - Enjoy access to one of the very best slopes in the nation.
- Gore Creek Fly Fishermen (7 minute drive) - Partake in a summer favorite in Vail Valley!
- AVA Mountaintop Ziplining (1 hour and 20 minute drive) - Soar high above the mountains and the valley on a zip line!
- Bearcat Stables (25 minute drive) - Take a horseback riding tour all over the gorgeous mountain scenery in the area.
- Vail Valley Food Tours (20 minute drive) - This tour is a great way to experience the booming culinary scene of Vail.
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Hiking Center (10 minute walk) - Hike all over the gorgeous mountains in the area after you learn more at the Beaver Creek Hiking Center at the Resort!
- Art of the Valley Gallery (15 minute drive) - Get your dose of culture at this amazing art gallery.
- The Blue Plate (7 minute drive) - Dine at this relaxed eatery, enjoying traditional bites with a European twist.
- Beaver Creek Nordic Center (5 minute walk) - Get your thrills from cross-country skiing!
- Grouse Mountain Grill (10 minute walk) - Featuring mountain views, this fine-dining venue will delight your tastebuds!
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet