Vale Do Garrao, Portugal
The Hideaways Club - Villa Palmeira
The Hideaways Club - Villa Palmeira (HS)
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps. The stay is for 7 days only and exchange basis is Sat-Sat (no flexibility). For requests please contact Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa Palmeira is a large, gracious luxury villa with its own private garden, set in a beautiful estate of African pines and orange groves that slope gently down to the sea. The villa overlooks a picturesque landscaped common area with an attractive water feature, beyond which are the facilities and services of the Dunas Douradas resort.
The Portuguese villa, spread over three floors, is furnished in the style of a luxurious family home, with plenty of room in which to spread out and relax. It has been designed with the climate of the Algarve in mind, offering inside-outside living. Many of the bedrooms benefit from terrace access, while the spacious reception room flows seamlessly into the open-sided terraced dining and seating area, furnished with contemporary rattan sofas and chairs, pretty decorative terracotta urns and hurricane lamps.
At the edge of the terrace lies the villa's private pool, with a chic tiled pool deck with contemporary sun loungers and white parasols. A flight of steps leads down to the beautifully manicured garden.
Bedrooms, meanwhile, are cool and serene, decorated in soothing blues and greys with simple white walls and tiled floors and heavy green shutters.
Dunas Douradas is a small, very private resort, but if you're looking for something to do, nearby Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo both offer a vast number of facilities and services. If you prefer less organised entertainment, the nearest beach is five minutes' walk away. Alternatively, jump in the car and head inland for a tour of an Algarve winery.
Please note the exact square footage and room configuration are not available. This property is not wheelchair accessible.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available, amendments to this booking are not possible.
If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 0 square feet
Full, Full, Full, Full, and Full
10 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
Picturesque landscaped common area with an attractive water feature.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Vale do Lobo Royal Spa - Experience a world of absolute relaxation and comfort and offers a number of soothing treatments, designed to transport you to an entirely new level of tranquillity.
- Skydiving - Jump from a height of about 4000m and feel about 50 seconds free fall before the parachute cap opens. During the whole jump you are connected to a parachute instructor.
- Karting - Karting Almancil is well geared up for this exciting experience. The main karting track is 760m in length and is a replica of the former Formula One Brazilian race track, Jacarepegua
- Jeep Safari - Discover the Algarve countryside visiting unique beauty spots, villages and landscapes in 4 x 4 vehicles.
- Ria Formosa Boat Tour - Discover one of Portugal’s 7 natural wonders, the Ria Formosa, by boat it is a true paradise.
Places of Interest
- Cerro da Vila Roman Ruins (20 min drive) - Roman remains are found throughout the region, including this villa. You will also find a well-curated museum.
- Museu Maritimo Faro (30 min drive) - The maritime museum on Faro harbour evokes the country's sea-faring spirit with an exhibition of nautical artefacts and scale models of galleons, caravels and steamboats.
- Tavira (40 min drive) - Visit this quintessential Portuguese seaside town featuring stunning pantiles topped houses and lovely unspoiled beaches.
- Bengali Caves (50 min drive) - One of the Algarve's – and Portugal's – most emblematic sights, this huge natural seaside cave has a hole in its ceiling through which streaming sunlit illuminates the sandstone and beach below.
- Faro (30 min drive) - Visit the Algarve’s capital, It has an attractive marina, well-maintained parks and plazas, and a picturesque cidade velha (old town) ringed by medieval walls.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo