Villa Alejandra and Villa Karin
Villa Alejandra and Villa Karin
This wonderfully luxurious estate is located on the Bay of Acapulco, spreading out over a massive 15,000 square meters. The stunning property is split between two villas, combining for a total of ten deluxe suites that will pamper you endlessly. Each villa features stunning views of shimmering bay waters, private terraces, and a surreal tropical landscape.
Villas Alejandra and Karin combine for a completely private residence, where you can spend hours on end creating magical moments in a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living. The main living spaces for each villa combine tropical elements and wide openings to let ocean breezes relax you at all moments of the day. Bright, exotic colors pepper the décor, along with stunning local artwork that you’ll adore. Spend your days relaxing in the lush interiors, or head down to the private beach and let the butler pamper you with a wide range of refreshing cocktails or delicious juices made with homegrown fruits.
These villas come with access to a personal chef, offering you an authentic, luxurious experience and scrumptious meals every day! The menu focuses on fresh produce and specializes in seafood and local Mexican tastes. Along with that local flavor, you’ll experience a mix of international influences from South America and Asia. A custom menu will be set upon your arrival to fit all of your needs – everything from complex to comfort food.
With ten magnificent bedrooms with private bath, these villas are the perfect choice for large family reunions or get-togethers with friends. Five bedrooms feature king-sized beds, while the other five have two queens each. You’ll find the decoration in each bedroom to be tropical in nature, combining vibrant colors and wood finishes to create an exotic, soothing space to retreat to each night.
Most of your living at these glorious villas will be spent taking advantage of the plethora of outdoor living spaces you’ll find at your disposal. After you spend some time at your private beach, head back to one of two private swimming pools, where you can sip on a cocktail or take a dip in the refreshing waters. If you’re looking to get some activity in, take advantage of the full-sized lit tennis court before sinking into the rejuvenating waters of the outdoor jacuzzi. There are 5 additional half baths throughout the property.
You may find it hard to leave your personal slice of paradise, but make sure you venture out and experience the magic of Acapulco! Whether you head to La Quedabra to watch the daredevils dive into the water below or to Punta Diamante to shop and explore, you’re sure to have a wonderful time. Have your own adventure with a horseback ride on the beach or a deep dive into coral reefs to discover marine worlds. When the sun goes down, there are plenty of amazing restaurants and nightlife options nearby.
Villas Alejandra and Karin are the perfect private and exclusive choice for your next luxury getaway!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Estate with 2 levels
10 bedrooms, 10 baths, 161000 square feet, 14958 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, 2x Full, and 2x Full
20 guests maximum
Acapulco International Airport - ACA
20 minutes by car
Acapulco Bay and private beach views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
For both villas: $1,200 USD Staff Charge for the week. This includes staff and staff meals, tip not included. For one villa, the charge is $600 USD.
For both villas, the staff includes:
- 2 Chefs
- 2 Butlers
- 2 Housekeepers
- 4 gardeners
- 2 24-hour security guards
- 3 meals a day, snacks on request and beverage service (from 7 AM to 11 PM)
- 2 cleanings per room per day
- Morning turndown service, which includes making beds, replacing towels, and laundry pick up
- Laundry and ironing service
- 24-hour security (entrance guard and guard rotating on the property)
All of the services provided would be for the maximum amount of guests. If additional guests join, this would have to be arranged for beforehand as more staff will be necessary. Food and beverage for guests are not included in this price. Guests will set a menu prior to arriving and either purchase goods directly at a supermarket or use the regular delivery service.
Activities of Interest
- Princess Mundo Imperial Golf Course (15 minute drive) - With two distinctive and beautifully landscaped nines, this course will challenge golfers of all abilities.
- Sup Aca (15 minute drive) - Tour the gorgeous waters of Acapulco by kayak or paddle board.
- Tour by Van (15 minute drive) - Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the city, perfectly catered to your needs and desires.
- Acapulco Scuba Center (25 minute drive) - Dive deep in the waters of Acapulco with a experienced and friendly group of guides.
- Acapulco Historical Museum (25 minute drive) - Located in the famous Fort San Diego, this museum gives a comprehensive look at Acapulco's amazing history and culture.
Places of Interest
- Private Beach - Enjoy the calm waters of your personal, private beach!
- La Quedabra (25 minute drive) - Get your thrills at this rocky cliff face, towering over the sea, and offering excitement as locals dive off the top into the water.
- Tres Palos Lagoon (15 minute drive) - This fresh water lagoon is great for viewing wildlife and engaging in water sports.
- Punta Diamante (20 minute drive) - Punta Diamante is one of the best places to enjoy the beach in all of Mexico!
- Zibu (7 minute drive) - Overlooking the beautiful Bay of Puerto Marqués fuses Asian and Mexican flavors together for a delicious combination.
Juan CarlosOctober 2020
Great the house is impressive and the staff made us fill great . We had a blast and the family was so happy thanks for everything.”