Saint Louis Island Luxe
Saint Louis Island Luxe
Located on 1200 square feet in the center of Paris, this deluxe two-bedroom apartment is on a quiet street yet just steps to everything you’ll want to see! It is close to all the bike/walking trails along the river where the views are lovely. The beautiful Isle Saint Louis, is the most exclusive and sought after area in all of Paris. You can’t find a more luxurious spot.
Completely renovated in 2018, this rustic, yet contemporary retreat boasts a stunning design and spacious build. Brand new furniture fills the bright living room, boasting an earthy brick wall that runs along one side and unique artwork. The minimalist style continues on into the modern kitchen, outfitted with high-end appliances that make cooking at home a breeze.
Each bedroom is outfitted with crisp linens that will relax your senses when you lay down at night. The same rustic, simple design can be found in each, offering a soothing, private retreat.
This lovely apartment is located on Isle Saint Louis, walking distance to all the best museums, gardens, and restaurants. The island sits in the middle of the Seine, with bridges to Marais, the Latin Quarter, and Notre Dame just meters away. Isle Saint Louis is famous for the best ice cream shops in town, as well as fabulous specialty cheeses and organic wine shops.
My apartment is located in a boutique association--just 10 units-where a beautiful garden courtyard welcomes with table and chairs to be used for outdoor candle -lit dinners or Sunday brunch. Situated in the very center of Paris within walking distance to all the best museums, parks, gardens and restaurants. We are located in the middle of the seine with bridges to the Marais, the Latin Quarter and Notre Dame all just meters away. Spend your days visiting fashionable bars and restaurants, perusing through designer boutiques, and enjoying the city’s thriving historical scene as you explore many museums and the old city streets. Make sure to hit up some of the city’s amazing outdoor markets for delicious sweet and savory treats. No need to get in a subway or even hire a cab. Bike rentals are available right on the island.
You’ll have a blast in Paris as you make this lovely retreat your home away from home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport - CDG
40 minutes by car
Just steps from the Seine and Notre Dame. Outdoor garden with Table and chairs for eating and enjoying the sun.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Maison de Victor Hugo (15 minute walk) - Visit the house where the author lived and wrote for many years.
- Musée Carnavalet (15 minute walk) - Using paintings, articles of clothing, models and more, this museum guides visitors through the complex history of the city.
- Musée National Picasso (15 minute walk) - Explore the works of the famed Spanish artist, Pablo Picasso.
- Gallerie Perrotin (20 minute walk) - This prestigious art gallery showcases amazing, contemporary pieces.
- Paris in One Day - Discover the ins and outs of the city with this amazing, comprehensive walking tour.
- Pedestrian only walking and biking trails along the seine
Places of Interest
- Rue des Rosiers (10 minute walk) - This street is home to a variety of Jewish restaurants as well as high-end and vintage clothing stores.
- Le Carreau du Temple (20 minute walk) - This old, run-down clothing market has transformed into a lively hub of activity, with a boutique, bar and restaurant.
- Jardin Anne Frank (20 minute walk) - This quiet garden offers a perfect escape from the crowded streets of Paris.
- Baffo (15 minute walk) - This vibrant Italian restaurant specializes in the delicious cuisine of Tuscany!
- Marché des Enfants Rouges (20 minute walk) - Enjoy savory, international snacks around the communal tables at Paris' oldest market.
Grateful for a fabulous time in Paris!
I cannot thank Lisa enough for hosting our "girls weekend". The three of us longed to get back to travel, and Paris, and Lisa made that happen for us. Her apartment is stunning, location perfect and communication thorough. Thanks again Lisa! ”
It was exquisite and beautiful. The place was perfect and had all amenities. We loved it and it was accessible to everything although we had a car. The furnishings were amazing and we were extremely happy!”
Location, location , this apartment could not be better, half a block from the main street of the Ile St Louis ,with its bustling street life yet situated in the back of a courtyard ,so peaceful and quiet. it is within easy walking distance of metro and bus stops .The apartment itself is very attractive and contemporary with multi levels. it is very tastefully decorated in a minimalist style, with high end fixtures , appliances. and furniture.The owner was very responsive and helpful. Who knows you may never want to leave the apartment ! Lise and Tom Lawson”