Saint Louis Island Luxe
Saint Louis Island Luxe
Located on 1000 square feet in the center of Paris, this deluxe two-bedroom apartment is walking distance to everything you’ll want to see! Looking out over lovely views of the Seine and the beautiful Isle Saint Louis, you couldn’t ask for a more luxurious spot.
Completely renovated in 2018, this rustic, yet contemporary retreat boasts a stunning design and spacious build. Brand new furniture fills the bright living room, boasting an earthy brick wall that runs along one side and unique artwork. The minimalist style continues on into the modern kitchen, outfitted with high-end appliances that make cooking at home a breeze.
In each bedroom, guests will be blessed with a plush king-sized bed, outfitted with crisp linens that will relax your senses when you lay down at night. The same rustic, simple design can be found in each, offering a soothing, private retreat.
This lovely apartment is located on Isle Saint Louis, walking distance to all the best museums, gardens, and restaurants. The island sits in the middle of the Seine, with bridges to Marais, the Latin Quarter, and Notre Dame just meters away. Isle Saint Louis is famous for the best ice cream shops in town, as well as fabulous specialty cheeses and organic wine shops.
My apartment is in the very center of Paris within walking distance to all the best museums, parks, gardens and restaurants. We are located in the middle of the seine with bridges to the Marais, the Latin Quarter and Notre Dame all just meters away. Spend your days visiting fashionable bars and restaurants, perusing through designer boutiques, and enjoying the city’s thriving historical scene as you explore many museums and the old city streets. Make sure to hit up some of the city’s amazing outdoor markets for delicious sweet and savory treats.
You’ll have a blast in Paris as you make this lovely retreat your home away from home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1000 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport - CDG
40 minutes by car
Amazing Paris and Seine River views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Maison de Victor Hugo (15 minute walk) - Visit the house where the author lived and wrote for many years.
- Musée Carnavalet (15 minute walk) - Using paintings, articles of clothing, models and more, this museum guides visitors through the complex history of the city.
- Musée National Picasso (15 minute walk) - Explore the works of the famed Spanish artist, Pablo Picasso.
- Gallerie Perrotin (20 minute walk) - This prestigious art gallery showcases amazing, contemporary pieces.
- Paris in One Day - Discover the ins and outs of the city with this amazing, comprehensive walking tour.
Places of Interest
- Rue des Rosiers (10 minute walk) - This street is home to a variety of Jewish restaurants as well as high-end and vintage clothing stores.
- Le Carreau du Temple (20 minute walk) - This old, run-down clothing market has transformed into a lively hub of activity, with a boutique, bar and restaurant.
- Jardin Anne Frank (20 minute walk) - This quiet garden offers a perfect escape from the crowded streets of Paris.
- Baffo (15 minute walk) - This vibrant Italian restaurant specializes in the delicious cuisine of Tuscany!
- Marché des Enfants Rouges (20 minute walk) - Enjoy savory, international snacks around the communal tables at Paris' oldest market.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet