The Lodge at Ledge
South Lake Tahoe, California
The Lodge at Ledge
This magnificent five-bedroom oasis features panoramic views of Lake Tahoe, the famed “Jewel of the Sierra!” Just a short drive away from Heavenly Village and the pristine shores of the lake, this massive home sprawls across 4900 square feet and welcomes you in with an alpine splendor, appealing to the nature and luxury lover in us all!
The interior of this grandiose home is spacious and modern, featuring rustic accents that complete the casual, yet elegant décor. The splendid great room has soaring ceilings and equally massive windows, allowing natural light to bathe the space as you take in magnificent mountain views. A glittering chandelier casts light all around the great room as you and your guests luxuriate in plush, upscale furnishings next to an earthy stone fireplace.
The kitchen and dining area is tremendous, offering a delightful open concept that’s perfect for entertaining guests while you whip up delicious meals. The kitchen is filled with wood accents and contemporary appliances, all sure to cook your meals to perfection. If you’re in the mood for alfresco dining, head outside to the expansive deck and take advantage of the state of the art outdoor kitchen as the sun sinks low in the sky.
Each of the five bedrooms is decorated in the same rustic style as the rest of the home, filled with light hues and soothing décor that will make it easy to drift off to sleep each night. Four bedrooms offer king-sized beds, including the lavish master, which also has its own private fireplace and exquisite en-suite bathroom, complete with a deep soaking tub that will keep you relaxed for hours. The final bedroom is a bunk room - perfect for kids!
Just minutes away from everything that makes Lake Tahoe a top travel destination, this amazing home has one of the best locations you’ll find in the area. During the winter, you’re only minutes away from Heavenly Ski Resort, featuring world-class skiing and snowboarding for all. Plenty of biking and hiking trails can be found in the area, waiting for the nature lovers in us all to explore. Of course, you’ll never be far from Tahoe’s amazing beaches, perfect for water sports, swimming, and just soaking up the sunshine. When you’re ready to pamper yourself a bit, head out for a night on the town at a five-star restaurant or a day of shopping at upscale boutiques.
Make one of Tahoe’s most luxurious offerings your home away from home!
*No pets allowed*
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4900 square feet, 456 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport - RNO
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Magnificent panoramic lake views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Shirley Canyon Trail (1 hour and 20 minute drive) - Hike along the Shirley Creek, past waterfalls and wildflowers to the gorgeous Shirley Lake!
- Tahoe Fly Fishing Outfitters (10 minute drive) - Visit one of the best fly fishing schools in the area, perfect for beginners and experts alike!
- Tahoe Treetop Adventure Parks (1 hour drive) - Have hours of unforgettable fun for adults and kids, with a ton of treetop courses allowing you to fly high above Tahoe!
- Lake Tahoe Boat Rides (20 minute drive) - Head out on the water with a sailing charter to take in the beauty of Lake Tahoe.
- Tahoe Paradise Golf Course (15 minute drive) - This course features a remarkable layout that will golfers of all abilities a challenge.
Places of Interest
- Emerald Bay State Park (1 hour drive) - A must-see for anyone visiting Tahoe, this inlet along the southwest shore is known for its colorful granite cliffs and stunning panoramas.
- Heavenly Ski Resort & Gondola (10 minute drive) - This wildly popular resort is truly heavenly, offering more than 4,800 acres just for skiing!
- Keys Beach (20 minute drive) - This lovely beach is perfect for swimming and a slew of other water sports.
- Cold Water Brewery and Grill (15 minute drive) - Enjoy California brews in a contemporary space, with great food and a wonderful ambiance.
- Jimmy's (10 minute drive) - This cozy eatery serves up delicious Mediterranean cuisine.
Lake Tahoe week
We had a wonderful time at the Lodge! We flew on our skiing vacation two days after the Coronvirus pandemic was announced. Our family got to ski one day then Vail resorts closed the ski slopes. The grandchildren could still go sledding and ice skating. The lodge has amazing views of Lake Tahoe and the mountains. Our family enjoyed the hot tub, the pool table, and the chess and checker table. The floorplan is wonderful with a media room and another large tv in the living room. When our return flight home was canceled. our wonderful host, John, offered to accomodate us and let us stay another night which we greatly appreciated. We would like to return to ski and to enjoy the home again. ”
The Lodge at Ledge is a wonderful home. Awesome view of Lake Tahoe. Very comfortable bedrooms. State of the art kitchen. Fun game room. Very close to ski resorts, casinos and everything else. Our family had a wonderful time. Thank you for letting us spend a wonderful week here.”
- 40"+ TV
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet