Park City, Utah
Prime Location in Park City
Prime Location in Park City
Welcome to this gorgeous three-bedroom residence in Park City, home to world-class skiing, dining, outdoor adventure, and so much more! You’ll be just minutes away from not one, but two fabulous ski resorts. This lovely mountain townhome resides on 1400 square feet in the luxurious Greyhawk complex, less than a mile from Deer Valley Resort and within walking distance to Park City’s historic Main Street,
After a long day at the mountain, come back to your warm and inviting home away from home. Recently renovated with all-new amenities, this contemporary oasis features a stunning open design with a main floor plan that holds the living room, dining area, and kitchen. Enjoy a glass of wine by the soaring fireplace, rising high and offering a soft glow. The living room offers a plethora of natural light to enjoy as you lounge on plush furnishings.
When it’s time for dinner, get to work in the gourmet kitchen, equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious family meal. The open design lends itself to many hands helping in the kitchen, taking advantage of amenities such as granite countertops, a spacious center island, and state of the art appliances. After dinner, head to the deck for amazing sunset views over the mountains and slopes.
When it’s time to call it a night, there are three amazing bedrooms to choose from. The master suite occupies the third floor, offering a queen-sized bed, flat-screen television, and a large, walk-in closet. The master bath is extremely relaxing, with a glass-door shower and whirlpool soaking tub. The two bedrooms on the lower level share a full bathroom.
This lovely townhome offers the perfect location in Park City, less than a mile away from Deer Valley and walking distance to all of Main Street’s shops and restaurants. The free city bus stop is located right in front of your townhome, making it easy to get to the ski resorts or downtown. During your stay, make sure you take advantage of all that Park City has to offer, from mountain adventure to unparalleled luxury. When you’re not hitting the slopes, head to one of many fabulous culinary offerings, to a museum or shop, or hike around in absolutely breathtaking scenery
This stunning Park City home has the perfect location for enjoying all this mountain town has to offer!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Full
7 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
45 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Deer Valley Resort (3 minute drive) - Enjoy incredible slopes at this amazing ski resort!
- Park City Mountain Resort (5 minute drive) - Enjoy luxury access to the largest ski area in the United States.
- Alpine Coaster and Slide (5 minute drive) - Get your thrills from one of the longest alpine slides in the world!
- All Seasons Adventures Fly Fishing (3 minute drive) - Give one of Park City's most popular pastimes a try!
- Sundance Film Festival - Come and enjoy the films of this incredible indie festival!
Places of Interest
- Park City Main Street Historic District (2 minute drive) - Explore the charming scenery around historic Park City.
- Canyon's Village (15 minute drive) - With slope-side dining and to see and do, you'll love this alpine village.
- High West Distillery and Saloon (2 minute drive) - Visit the only ski-in gastro saloon and distillery in the world!
- Utah Olympic Park (15 minute drive) - Try your hand at olympic events such as the Mountain Challenge obstacle course!
- Cloud Dine (30 minute drive) - Have dinner at the top of the ski lift, dining on fantastic food while looking out over spectacular views.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet