Main Street Downtown Luxury
Greenville, South Carolina
Main Street Downtown Luxury
Located on 1300 square feet right on Main Street, this magnificent two-bedroom apartment is just steps away from everything great that Greenville has to offer! Walk to award-winning restaurants, the Peace Center, Falls Park, and a multitude of other amazing sites.
With nine-foot ceilings, this lovely residence feels larger than it’s spacious 1300 square feet, filled with modern furnishings and elegant finishes. You’ll love the light décor and open-concept design, making it easy to lounge in the living room while the master chef of your group takes advantage of the high-end kitchen. Enjoy a tasty breakfast at the breakfast bar or sip on a glass of wine while you wait for dinner to be served.
The master bedroom at this lovely home features a plush, king-sized bed, outfitted with high-end, sleek linens that will feel delightful against your skin. The second bedroom features a queen-sized bed, and there are two full baths.
Located at the center of everything, you won’t find a better location in all of Greenville! This picturesque town features a shimmering river that runs through, aligned with a trail that’s perfect for a morning jog or bike ride. Stroll through the colorful streets and stop in at unique shops, delicious cafes, and craft breweries and pubs for a good time. Your home is close to the Peace Center, where you can catch an amazing show, as well as the famous Greenville County Museum of Art.
Relax and enjoy all that downtown Greenville has to offer!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - GSP
20 minutes by car
Downtown Greenville views!
Activities of Interest
- Greenville County Museum of Art (10 minute walk) - With a focus on Southern artists, this museum is one of the very best in the country.
- The Peace Center (5 minute walk) - Head out for a night on the town with a concert at the Peace Center.
- Greenville Glides (5 minute walk) - Take a segway tour through Greenville.
- Artisphere (15 minute walk) - This annual event celebrates the rich cultural and artistic history of the region.
- Swamp Rabbit Trail (5 minute drive) - This path is perfect for a bike ride or jog along the Reedy River.
Places of Interest
- Falls Park on the Reedy (10 minute walk) - This exquisite natural oasis sits in the middle of the city.
- Soby's (5 minute walk) - This Greenville staple serves up southern classics made with contemporary flair.
- TD Saturday Market (5 minute walk) - Explore through a plethora of stalls that serve up fresh produce and tasty snacks.
- Greenville Zoo (8 minute drive) - The kids will love a day spent exploring at the zoo!
- Jianna (10 minute walk) - This modern Italian eatery offers a raw bar and incredible handmade pastas.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet