Caballo de Mar
Caballo De Mar
Prime location in beautifully manicured Palm Beach Golf and Polo, this villa has been renovated with the utmost taste and will serve as your home base for a multitude of activities. Swim in your own private pool! Stroll in the tropical paradise of the Polo Club. This lovely home is 25 minutes due west of Palm Beach Island, a 35-minute drive to Sailfish Marina and 45 minutes North to Jupiter or South to Boynton Beach. Fine dining and retail is located just around the corner. Experience the wonder of The Everglades, just a short drive away, as well as Lion Country Safari. Bring your horses and train with one of many nationally talented trainers in the area. Or charter a boat for leisure or sports fishing. The Bahamas are as close as 25 miles offshore! The golfers in the group will love the professional-level golf courses in the area.
Nestled within the prestigious Palm Beach Golf and Polo community lies the luxurious Caballo De Mar. This beautiful home spans 4,000 square feet, with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sitting on the 5th fairway of Cypress Golf Course and also featuring a private pool, the entertainment options are endless.
The exterior welcomes you with coastal, peaceful vibes, just inviting you in for a relaxing vacation, Beautiful saltillo tile winds throughout the foyer, giving this home a Florida feel from the moment you walk through the front door. The kitchen is clean, bright and expertly designed and decorated. Fully stocked with all the serving pieces that a chef would desire, plus stainless steel high-end appliances, this kitchen is the ideal place to whip up a quick dish or a more elaborate meal for the group. Key lime pie, anyone? Conversation and good wine will flow easily throughout the open concept dining room, eat-in kitchen and dining room. Sink into the comfortable sofa and armchairs in the living room for a fun movie night.
The master bedroom offers a gorgeous four-poster bed with a king-size mattress and crisp, clean linens. Two additional rooms feature queen size beds. An office with lots of bright light and plenty of workspace is located at the front of the home. The backyard of Caballo De Mar is pure paradise with a private pool, outdoor grill, dining table, and sitting area. Spend a lazy day floating in the pool or step just outside the gates to the golf course or explore all of the local attractions and beaches!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Miami International Airport (FLL)
20 minutes by car (PBI), minute by car (FLL)
Views of the 5th fairway of Cypress Golf Course!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Pool heater charges $25/day
Activities of Interest
- Sailfish Marina Fishing (45 minute drive) - Take a fishing charter and try to reel in the big one!
- Equestrian Olympics (10 minute drive) - The equestrian center in Palm Beach hosts this national, world-class event!
- Palm Beach Polo and Country Club (5 minute drive) - You'll love the manicured greens and fairways and this amazing course.
- Okeeheelee Nature Center and Trail (15 minute drive) - This two-mile loop is chock-full of wildflowers and wildlife.
- Norton Museum of Art (35 minute drive) - Art lovers will adore the plethora of works at this amazing museum.
Places of Interest
- Palm Beach (40 minute drive) - This glitzy and glamorous beach town offers plenty of luxury and activity.
- Panther Ridge Conservation Center (20 minute drive) - Get up close with these amazing big cats!
- Copperpoint Brewing Company (40 minute drive) - This a local favorite for delicious microbrews, tasty food, and friendly atmosphere.
- Agliolio Fresh Pasta and Wine Bar (10 minute drive) - This laidback Italian spot features delicious pasta and wine to pair with.
- Stonewood Grill and Tavern (10 minute drive) - Dine on fresh surf and turf and creative cocktails!