Vintage on the Strand - Ski-In/Ski-Out
Park City, Utah
Vintage on the Strand – Ski-In/Ski-Out
Located on 3100 square feet slope-side at the Canyons Resort, this Park City beauty is the perfect choice for your next ski trip. Just steps away from the gondola and village, this four-bedroom townhome features astounding views and a wonderful location within one of Park City’s best resorts.
This stunning townhome is characterized by the plethora of natural light that flows in through large windows, flooding the space from the hardwood floors to the cathedral ceilings. The main floor plan contains a plush, elegant living room and extends to the chef’s kitchen, where you’ll find premium appliances and gleaming granite countertops.
Each of the four bedrooms boasts a rustic, alpine style, one that will soothe and relax you as soon as you lay down. Two bedrooms have king-sized beds, one has a queen, and the final room features many bunk beds, perfect for kids. Before bed, relax and rejuvenate with a soak in the jacuzzi bathtub.
Canyons Resort is the fourth largest mountain resort in America, and offers amazing slopes that will give you the thrill of your life. Other amazing resorts can be found in the area as well, including Deer Valley and Park City, all just minutes away. During your stay, make sure you take advantage of all that Park City has to offer, from mountain adventure to unparalleled luxury. When you’re not hitting the slopes, head to one of many fabulous culinary offerings, to a museum or shop, or hike around in absolutely breathtaking scenery.
You’ll have a blast enjoying the slopes at Canyon’s Village!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
50 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Deer Valley Resort (20 minute drive) - Enjoy incredible slopes at this amazing ski resort!
- Canyon's Resort - Enjoy luxury access to the largest ski area in the United States.
- Alpine Coaster and Slide (15 minute drive) - Get your thrills from one of the longest alpine slides in the world!
- All Seasons Adventures Fly Fishing (15 minute drive) - Give one of Park City's most popular pastimes a try!
- Sundance Film Festival - Come and enjoy the films of this incredible indie festival!
Places of Interest
- Park City Main Street Historic District (15 minute drive) - Explore the charming scenery around historic Park City.
- Canyon's Village - With slope-side dining and to see and do, you'll love this alpine village.
- High West Distillery and Saloon (15 minute drive) - Visit the only ski-in gastro saloon and distillery in the world!
- Utah Olympic Park (15 minute drive) - Try your hand at olympic events such as the Mountain Challenge obstacle course!
- Cloud Dine (30 minute drive) - Have dinner at the top of the ski lift, dining on fantastic food while looking out over spectacular views.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet