Luxury Apartment in Bath
Luxury Apartment in Bath
The Romans fell in love with Bath centuries ago. Discover why and follow the same path while staying in this beautiful apartment in the heart of one of the most sought destinations in the UK.
This Luxury Apartment comes with that homelike feeling throughout its 1,177 sq. ft (109.16 sqm) of area. The open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining area is fitted with the latest equipment. However, with so many restaurants and cafes the temptation to eat out will be strong.
After a long day out exploring, relax on the balcony overlooking the River Avon and get a proper night’s sleep in a king-size bed. This Luxury Apartment also has a separate study / second bedroom with a small double sofa bed (4 ft.).
This area of the countryside is also famous for its lavenders fields and from there comes a number of shower-time products making the bright bathroom with bathtub with and overhead shower a very handy and appreciated feature of this property.
Bath has a vast array of tourist attractions from the Roman Baths to the incredible Georgian architectural gems as The Royal Crescent and The Circus to modern day attractions. Which means that at the same time we are lost in our thoughts admiring the green water flowing in the Roman Bath we can find a vivid street market featuring the best produce of that part of the country.
No visit to this ancient city is complete without seeing the Royal Crescent. This complex work of Georgian Architecture built for the aristocracy attracts visitors of all kinds. Is not hard to find art students recreating the magnanimous structure with their pencils.
For friends or partners trips the Luxury Apartment in Bath is the perfect base to explore the city and its pretty Somerset surroundings. The Cheddar Gorge, the coast and the City of Wells are all less than an hour’s drive away. Discovering secrets and wonders of the past and enjoy the warmth of the modern day hospitality.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1175 square feet, 110 square meters
3 guests maximum
The second bedroom is a large area where you'll find a comfortable sofa bed (4 ft.)
London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
2 hours 30 minutes by car
...the gorgeous and picturesque views of river Avon!
Activities of Interest
- Mad Max Tours - Small groups to beautiful, unique and historic places all in one day. They'll take you to the stunning monuments, beautiful countryside and historic villages that surround Bath.
- Bath Aqua Theatre of Glass - Get the chance to blow your own bauble. Also make sure to pay historic stained glass exhibits a visit.
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy - Astronomer and musician William Herschel live here. Today the museum pays tribute to his achievements in music and astronomy. such as discovering planet Uranus back in 1781.
- Bath Balloons - An experience not to be missed. As soon as the balloon takes off Bath is going to show why it has been loved since the Roman times but now from a different perspective.
- Thermae Bath Spa - One of Bath's main attractions since its very beginning, relaxing in natural hot spring water is one of a kind experience.
Places of Interest
- No.1 Royal Crescent (7 to 10 min walk) - Saying that Royal Crescent is one of the most impressive eighteen century's architecture is no lie at all. No 1 allows visitors to step in and understand why the aristocracy was so fascinated by this house.
- Bath Abbey Tower (10 to 15 min walk) - Climb the 212 steps, step behind closed doors, and discover this age-old tradition, before admiring the picturesque and panoramic views at the top!
- Holburne Museum (20 to 25 min walk) - The city's first public art gallery, the Grade I listed building, is home to fine and decorative arts, andprovides a programme of temporary exhibitions, music performances, and creative workshops.
- The American Museum (15 min drive) - Set within a Grade 1 listed Georgian manor house on the edge of Bath, the Museum takes you on a journey through the history of America with its remarkable collection of folk and decorative arts.
- Iford Manor Gardens (20 min drive) - Every corner reserves a new pleasant surprise when visiting this Grade-l listed garden that is Vogue’s fifth favorite garden to visit in the UK.
- Somerset Lavender Farm (30 min drive) - With around 50.000 plants this is a family-run farm ready to provide fabulous views as a vast variety of lavender based products.
Mark K.September 2023
Fantastic accommodations in perfect location. Right on the Avon River and minutes to the hub of activity. Bath was a fun place to explore and the flat proved to provide a great home base. Our hosts were accessible and went beyond to help make our stay comfortable. Thank you both. ”
Helen P.July 2023
This apartment was beautifully decorated and was so spacious and homely. Sue and Jon were attentive and wonderful hosts! It was a short walk from all the wonderful attractions of Bath. I highly recommend a stay here!”
Susan and David M.June 2023
Sue and Jon’s Apartment in Bath had everything we needed - well appointed, comfortable and airy, adjacent parking, walking distance to supermarket, great restaurants and the centre of Bath. Bath offers so much, and we also enjoyed driving out to some of Wiltshire’s prettiest villages and also to Exeter. There is so much to see in the area, we must return visit. Getting to Bath is a breeze.”