Luxury Apartment in Bath
Luxury Apartment in Bath
The Romans fell in love with Bath centuries ago. Discover why and follow the same path to love at first sight whistle staying in this beautiful apartment in the heart of one of the most sought destinations in the UK.
This Luxury Apartment comes with that homelike feeling throughout its 300 square feet of area. The open plan kitchen-dinner is fitted with modern fixtures enhancing your experience even more. However, almost certainly, the restaurants and coffee shops will make any guest forget about cooking during their stay.
After a long day out breaking through Bath’s eyes-catching streets and alleys, admire the great views of the river Avon down the balcony, and relax comfortably and get a proper sleep in a king size bed. A sofa bed is available for those not looking forward sharing the regal nights.
This area of the countryside is also famous for its lavenders fields and from there comes a number of shower-time products making the bright bathroom with bathtub with and overhead shower a very handy and appreciated feature of this property.
Bath has a vast array of touristic attractions and even though its history tracks back to the Roman times, the city has vivid atmosphere due to its university. Which means that at the same time we are lost in our thoughts admiring the green water flowing in the Roman Bath we can find a vivid street market featuring the best produce of that part of the country.
No visit to this ancient city is complete without seeing the Royal Crescent. This complex work of Georgian Architecture built for the aristocracy attracts visitors of all kinds. Is not hard to find art students recreating the magnanimous structure with their pencils.
For friends or partners trips the Luxury Apartment in Bath is the perfect base to explore the city and its surroundings. Discovering secrets and wonders of the past with a sparkle of friendly people amazing nature and good food.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1175 square feet, 110 square meters
King and Full
2 guests maximum
The second bedroom is a large area where you'll find a comfortable sofa bed.
London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
2 hours 30 minutes by car
...the gorgeous and picturesque views of river Avon!
Activities of Interest
- Mad Max Tours - Small groups to beautiful, unique and historic places all in one day. They'll take you to the stunning monuments, beautiful countryside and historic villages that surround Bath.
- Bath Aqua Theatre of Glass - Get the chance to blow your own bauble. Also make sure to pay historic stained glass exhibits a visit.
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy - Astronomer and musician William Herschel live here. Today the museum pays tribute to his achievements in music and astronomy. such as discovering planet Uranus back in 1781.
- Bath Balloons - An experience not to be missed. As soon as the balloon takes off Bath is going to show why it has been loved since the Roman times but now from a different perspective.
- Thermae Bath Spa - One of Bath's main attractions since its very beginning, relaxing in natural hot spring water is one of a kind experience.
Places of Interest
- No.1 Royal Crescent (7 to 10 min walk) - Saying that Royal Crescent is one of the most impressive eighteen century's architecture is no lie at all. No 1 allows visitors to step in and understand why the aristocracy was so fascinated by this house.
- Bath Abbey Tower (10 to 15 min walk) - Climb the 212 steps, step behind closed doors, and discover this age-old tradition, before admiring the picturesque and panoramic views at the top!
- Holburne Museum (20 to 25 min walk) - The city's first public art gallery, the Grade I listed building, is home to fine and decorative arts, andprovides a programme of temporary exhibitions, music performances, and creative workshops.
- The American Museum (15 min drive) - Set within a Grade 1 listed Georgian manor house on the edge of Bath, the Museum takes you on a journey through the history of America with its remarkable collection of folk and decorative arts.
- Iford Manor Gardens (20 min drive) - Every corner reserves a new pleasant surprise when visiting this Grade-l listed garden that is Vogue’s fifth favorite garden to visit in the UK.
- Somerset Lavender Farm (30 min drive) - With around 50.000 plants this is a family-run farm ready to provide fabulous views as a vast variety of lavender based products.