Kailua Ohana Escape
Kailua Ohana Escape
Private and conveniently located, Kailua Ohana Escape, is the perfect Hawaiian getaway rest haven. This lovely home is located just steps away from a private gate and path that leads directly to the white, sandy shores of the beautiful Kailua beach. Shops and restaurants, including the famous Kalapawai market, are a short stroll or bike-ride away. Kailua Ohana Escape spans 3,000 square feet with three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Surrounded by palm trees and lush greenery, Kailua Ohana Escape offers a welcome retreat after a fun-filled day exploring all that the island has to offer. The living room, with its coastal, island feel and soft, comfortable seating invokes the spirit of Aloha. Open up the glass doors to allow the cool island breezes to flow through this space. Just off the living room is a light, bright, modern kitchen,
The master suite, with a comfortable king-size bed. and a private ensuite bathroom is the perfect place to rest and recharge. A tranquil guestroom with a queen-size bed and ensuite bathroom provides a peaceful retreat. The guestroom has a private access entry to the gorgeous lanai. An additional room with a queen-size bed, two sets of bunk beds, crib, and ensuite bathroom is set off in a private corner located off the kitchen. Kailua Ohana Escape is outfitted with bamboo and tile flooring, double-pane windows, modern appliances and decorated with love and attention.
Kailua Ohana Escape boasts 375 square feet of lanai space, with comfy rocking chairs, sofa and lounge chairs that overlook a tropical, landscaped garden. An outdoor dining area, gazebo, large grill, and relaxing Jacuzzi all add to the charm and appeal that Kailua Ohana Escape has to offer. The outdoor space is an amazing space for outdoor entertaining. This home is completely run by solar energy, and also features a solar-thermal water heating system. One bedroom has an air conditioning unit, the other bedrooms are cooled by ceiling fans or a powerful movable fan.
Kailua Ohana Escape’s location and inviting appeal make this home the perfect central location to begin and end the perfect Hawaiian days. Located on the island of Oahu, the fun options are limitless, either lounge by the beach to unwind or spend your days exploring and creating new memories all within walking distance from Kailua Ohana Escape or by hopping in the car for a short scenic drive.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)
30 minutes by car from airport
Beautiful Kailua beach with private beach access.
Activities of Interest
- Famous North Shore (40 minute drive) - Be amazed as professional surfers catch waves at this famous location. Check out the local shops in the town of Haleiwa.
- Polynesian Cultural Center (1 hour drive) - Spend the day exploring the heritage of the Pacific Islands. End the day with an authentic Polynesian luau, topped off with a spectacular show..
- Local restaurants (10 minute walk) - Take a stroll down the beach and dine at one of many local restaurants, such as Buzz's, Nico's and Kalapawai Market.
- Olomana Golf Links, Ko’olau Golf Course, Royal Hawaiian Golf Club (all three golf courses are a 10 minute drive) - Golfing in paradise.
- Makapuu beach (20 minute drive) - Experience amazing surfing at baby Makapuu or Makapuu beach. Hike to the top of Makapuu lighthouse trail.
Places of Interest
- Kailua Beach (2 minute walk) - Wind and kite-surfing, surfing and body-boarding. The best surf break is 50 meters to the right of the home’s beach trail.
- Waimanalo beach (20 minute drive) - Experience gorgeous, turquiose blue waters and miles of some of the softest white sand your toes will ever touch.
- Hanauma Bay (30 minute drive) - World class snorkeling! One of the premier destinations on Oahu for discovering hundreds of tropical fish and marine life.
- Pearl Harbor (30 minute drive) - A step back in time, learn about the attack on Pearl Harbor. Please reserve your spot early as tickets for the tour sell out in advance.
- Chinatown, Honolulu (30 minute drive) - Explore 15 blocks of buzzing action. Taste traditional dishes and shop the unique stalls.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo