Cedar Point, Canada
Luxurious Georgian Bay Home with Spectacular Views
The pinnacle of luxury, this beautiful home is perched 150 feet above Georgian Bay in an exclusive enclave of homes in Cedar Ridge. The elevation allows for both privacy as well as a sweeping panorama across the water to Christian and Bechwith islands.
To greet you dramatic double doors crafted from Douglas fir open to a grand foyer swathed in slate tile. The foyer leads directly to the grandly proportioned main living area, a dramatic space that perfectly frames the stunning views over Georgian Bay.
The kitchen is a chef’s dream. The JennAir appliances provide the tools any enthusiastic cook will delight in, while spans of gleaming granite countertop provide space to create and entertain. There is also a large center island with a sink and breakfast bar for informal gatherings.
The main floor master bedroom is a luxurious retreat, with a wall of windows, and its own garden door to the deck, so you can enjoy the splendid vista outside as soon as you wake up.
The ensuite evokes an elegant day spa. Travertine marble blankets the floor, and the double vanity is topped with a marble counter. The second main floor bedroom enjoys a luxurious setting similar to the master suite, with floor to ceiling windows.
In the fully finished lower level the space is anchored by a floor-to-ceiling, double sided, stone fireplace, echoing the one on the main floor. On one side of the fireplace is a large games area with pool table, while the other side is perfect for curling up with a good book, watching TV, or for taking in the spectacular views over the trees and water. There is also a great gym and wet bar area.
The grounds are a natural paradise, with panoramic views of Georgian Bay that go for miles. Imagine spending a summer evening watching the sunset in front of the grand outdoor fireplace surrounded by the natural forest and flower beds.
A few minutes stroll takes you to the private membership waterfront. The Canoe Club grants you access to close to 400 feet of private, prime sandy beach. Along with the stunning Georgian Bay beachfront you’ll find a boardwalk, gazebo, and docks. There are also tennis courts nearby. This private waterfront is your gateway to the 30,000 Islands, an area famous as the best freshwater boating in the world.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6000 square feet
King, King, Queen, 2x Full, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Toronto Pearson International Airport - YYZ
2 hours by Car. 3 regional airports within 20 minutes
Commanding views of Georgian Bay from 150' elevation across to Christian and Beckwith islands
Activities of Interest
- Cedar Run Horse Park - With equestrian competitions galore, this is a perfect place for animal lovers to spend an afternoon.
- Sugar Shacks - Visit one of the many maple syrup farms in Ontario, and taste syrup in one of its many forms.
- Sail Superior Yacht Charters - Sail away on your own private yacht for the adventure tour of a lifetime!
- Thunder Bay Fishing Adventures - Your gateway to the best fishing in all of Ontario!
- Outdoor Skills and Thrills - The perfect company for outdoor climbing. They'll teach you the skills so you can enjoy the thrills!
Places of Interest
- Thunder Beach – Is located in Georgian Bay and has over 2 kilometers of white sand beach and crystal clear water!
- Awenda National Park – Located on the shores of Georgian Bay with over 2,900 hectares of forest, 31 kilometers of trails and a gorgeous lake!
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park of Canada – Located in the world’s largest fresh water archipelago, with over 30,000 islands, the natural beauty of Canada can be seen while engaging in a variety of activities, like hiking, biking, or canoeing!
- Sleeping Giant Provincial Park - reathtaking views of Lake Superior and the surrounding area are available from the Top of the Giant Trail and Thunder Bay Lookout!
- Sleeping Giant Brewery - Sleeping Giant Brewing Company offers locally handcrafted ales and stouts made in the North Shore of Lake Superior’s only craft brewery.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility