Luxury Austin Ranch
Luxury Austin Ranch
Austin is truly a special and unique place to visit! The city has a hip, musical vibe that flows throughout. Days are fun-filled with water adventures on Lake Travis, scenic hikes throughout lush, green, hilly trails, tours of the Capital of Texas building and/or the University of Texas. Nights are a blast with an amazing cuisine of BBQ or Tex Mex and strolling up and down 6th Street to check out local bars and music. For an interesting adventure, check out The Congress Avenue Bridge and watch the bats migrate every night. Any visit to Austin is not complete without a quick road trip to New Braunsfels for tubing on the Comal River, trying out a crème filled kolache, or spending a day at Schlitterbahn Water Park. Nightlife is vibrant in New Braunsfels as well, Gruene Hall comes alive with country music and dancing each night! For the HGTV fans in the group, Chip and Joanna Gaine’s Magnolia is only a 2 hour and 30-minute drive to Waco. Well worth the day trip to check out the Silo’s, enjoy some shopping and sample Joanna’s cupcakes.
Nestled within the hills of the beautiful Barton Creek area lies this absolutely stunning, luxurious 5,500 square foot Austin Ranch. Conveniently located to all that Austin has to offer, this home has it all! Sit right down on this front porch with a glass of sweet tea and the fans above providing a gentle breeze. This is Texas front porch living at its best! This lovely home provides a luxurious ranch-style feel, with vaulted ceilings and wooden beams, wooden plank and tile floors throughout (except for the sound buffering music room), stylish, designer finishings and plush furnishings.
Austin has so much to offer but you may not want to leave this Luxury Austin Ranch home. The fun will never end at this home. With a hot tub, swimming pool, large outdoor space for soccer or football, enjoy a gentle swing on the hammock, play a friendly game of ping pong or ample seating to just chill out with a good book, the options are limitless. For those into fitness, the workout room is well equipped and ready for a good workout session.
Pop some popcorn and throw on a movie, the living room, with its chic, rustic décor and soft sofas is the ideal spot for family movie night or a comfortable place to just curl up with a good book. Or have a movie night outside on the back patio! The eat-in kitchen is truly a chef’s dream, with top of the line stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Alternatively, throw some fajitas on the grill and dine under the Texas stars! The fire pit is the perfect spot for s’mores and stories after dinner.
You will be lulled right to sleep in the peaceful master bedroom, with a king-size bed, and a spectacular pool view. The en-suite bathroom features a huge walk-in shower and claw foot tub. Four additional bedrooms, all equally outfitted in comfort and luxury are also available. Five unique and beautifully designed bathrooms, with access to each bedroom, provide plenty of space for the entire group. For a night of lively entertainment, the group will love the game room, with plenty of seating, a gaming table, and ping pong table just outside. This home is truly spectacular and not to be missed!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5500 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
14 guests maximum
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
30 minute drive
Spectacular pool view!
Activities of Interest
- Mount Bonnell Hike (20 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- University of Texas (30 minute drive) - Take a tour of and maybe meet the Longhorn mascot, Bevo.
- Congress Avenue Bridge, Austin Bats (20 minute drive) - Each night from around mid-March to early November, the Congress Bridge Bats bats emerge from under the bridge to blanket the sky as they head out to forage for food.
- Waco, Texas - Magnolia (2 hour and 30 minute drive) - Worth the drive to see the place that it all began for Chip and Joanna Gaines of HGTV's Fixer Upper.
Places of Interest
- Lake Travis (20 minute drive) - Endless fun water activities await!
- New Braunsfels (1 hour drive) - Float down the Comal River, enjoy a famous kolache pastry, spend a day at Schlitterbahn waterpark, enjoy a night of dancing at Gruene Hall!
- Barton Springs Pool (25 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- South Congress Avenue (30 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility