Santa Barbara Amazing View
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Santa Barbara Amazing Views
Located in Santa Barbara gated community, this four bedroom, four bathroom, 4,090 squarefoot home is a beautiful, secure and relaxing place with a beautiful lagoon. The home is spacious with well-appointed rooms and superb finishes throughout.
Relax and let this home be a soothing retreat from your busy lifestyle. The sun-drenched living areas inside of the home are abundant and welcoming. Outside there is plenty of green space to bask in the warm sun around the pool, relax in the shade or enjoy the lagoon.
This home is equipped with a master suite, and three guest bedrooms. The master is fit with a King bed and spacious, ensuite restroom with jacuzzi. Inside the three guest bedrooms, guests will find five more twin beds and restrooms. Guests have the option to dine inside in a dining room, or in the back yard under the patio.
The landscaping of the fantastic garden with a beautiful lagoon (perfect for kayaking or swimming) makes the back yard the perfect spot to spend your entire week. Finishing touches like a barbeque and a swimming pool are just some of the outdoor features.
Nearby in Nordelta is a great selection of local restaurants with flare and a beautiful 18 hole golf course. However, the home is just a half-hour from downtown so it is simple to leave and explore the city during the day or night.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4305 square feet, 400 square meters
King, Twin, 2x Twin, and Twin
7 guests maximum
Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE)
45 min by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Daily cleaning is available upon request.
Activities of Interest
- Delta Day Tigre - Private Day Tours - Discover the Parana River`s Delta located at only 30 km from Buenos Aires in a one day tour guided by local islanders.
- Parque de la Costa - Visit one of the largest amusement parks in South America!
- Tigre Free Walking Tours - Meet at Tigre Train Station (of the Mitre line) in the wall map, at 10:30 am every Saturday and Sunday for a free walking tour that lasts an hour and a half.
Places of Interest
- Puerto de Frutos - Bustling marketplace with artisan crafts, designer shopping, and great food.
- Delta del Tigre - Book a tour or take the train to this world renowned river and it's main attraction houses, built on the delta and only accessible by boat.
- Museo del Mate - This museum in nearby Tigre plays tribute to the special role of mate in Argentinian culture—and of course, offers both a store and a “Matebar” where guests can consume this unique beverage.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet